• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Apparel Group Buy Limited Time Offer

Got mine yesterday.

Thanks Hrant. I'll be wearing it at the final table of the WSOP :wink:

Hrant,
Any white collar XL available?

Folks, I appreciate the "belated" requests - yep some NSXers are known to procrastinate - but for now I am not accepting any orders until I clear what has been ordered and paid for more than what I have in inventory, except for mediums (both collars). Some will receive refunds .....

And no I am not up at 3:00 am to post notices of which sizes just sold out :wink:

Edit: See post #25 for status of what is available.

Last edited:
Re-opening this thread as I am getting inquiries for more polo shirts presumably for pimping at the forthcoming ALMS event - if you want to avoid washing your polo every night or be told you smell for wearing the same .... then this is your opportunity :wink:

To keep it simple, I will offer the Gildan's 36000 pique in the following colors:

Black - Red logo/white lettering
Red - Black logo/white lettering
Gold (dark yellow) - Black logo/red lettering
Royal Blue - Red logo/white lettering

I will make 13 of each color, divided by the following sizes: 1S, 2M, 4L, 4XL, 2XXL

Price is $30 shipped, including tax, or you can pick it up at $25. Same price for those out of CA, so yes CA residents get a break. Yes this is $5 more because more colors are involved. And no, there will not be further customization. Same PayPal routine - read post #1.

Please indicate your interest followed by actual PayPal payment otherwise posting "I want one" or "I am in" doesn't count :tongue:

Edit: Added small size. Shipping delivery before ALMS will be very iffy so we recommend against it. I will deliver as I plan to be there on Thursday, 10/18.

Last edited:
Still taking orders for delivery at ALMS. Don't be just one of the crowd if you took all the time to wash and wax your car for the parade. Wear an NSX apparel to show the colors to Honda/Acura :smile:

In case you want to compare with what the competition if offering :wink: these are 7.0 oz, 100% cotton embroidered - not silk screened - polo shirts at $25 if you pick them up :eek: :biggrin:

Hi Hrant,

I would like to order 1 Red and 1 Gold in XL.

Thanks

Wow, all of a sudden I have a surge of requests via PMs and some sizes and colors are filled........ I will re-evaluate the sizes I ordered - most are coming in XL. Blue doesn't seem to be that popular.

I will respond to all those who sent PMs. My first priority is to meet the demand for ALMS attendees. So please specify if you are attending. Then I will process those that will need shipping, including those in Canada :wink:

Hi Hrant:

I would like to order a red and black in Medium. I just sent you a PM. I will be attending the ALMS race :) on friday and saturday and will pick it up from you then.

Once again. Thanks for doing this.

-vamsi

I have rearranged the orders for colors and sizes to meet all the requests thus far.

I have ordered a few extras in each color and size for those who will come forward the last minute and say I want one too, or funnier, I sent you a PM last night ...... LOL!

However, small, medium, and 2XL have limited supply.

Since you ordered extra, I want one too :biggrin: .

I'll take a large Blue and a large White if you have it. Let me know and i will paypal you.

Thanks

Since you ordered extra, I want one too :biggrin: .

I'll take a large Blue and a large White if you have it. Let me know and i will paypal you.

Thanks

If you are not attending ALMS here in NorCal, you'll be in the back of the line depending on what is left, or until the next run ..... :wink:

How do we get shirts up to Canada?

If you are not attending ALMS here in NorCal, you'll be in the back of the line depending on what is left, or until the next run ..... :wink:

Huh, i must have missed the part about having to be from Cali. Maybe you should have posted in that forum. I'll just pass.

Huh, i must have missed the part about having to be from Cali. Maybe you should have posted in that forum. I'll just pass.

You don't have to be from Cali ..... as I said in post 31 and 33 and especially 35 above, the first priority is to meet the demand for those attending ALMS. After that, I will ship to all those who want one based on what is left in inventory.

And since this is a vendor post, I don't want to get slapped with a moderator telling me otherwise :wink:

Are you attending ALMS?

Hrant,

Can not make this event, signed up, hotel booked and paid for it all, but had a major conflict with work schedule, needed to cancel the trip.

So, I would need the shirt to be ship to me, not in any major rush.

James

PM Sent.:smile:

I am still getting orders and my Excel spreadsheet has 20 combinations of size and colors :eek: :biggrin:

We are out of the following color/sizes:

Blue in small and large sizes
Red in small size
Black in medium, large and XXL sizes

Many other combos are down to one or two only. Still have a few XL in all colors as there was more demand in that size. :wink:

If you don't mind being on the waiting list, send me a PM; undoubtedly some will be no shows or bail out ........ and this time I will advertise their names :tongue:

Last edited:
Back