• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX at Acura of Peoria

Hey, guys.

I'm putting a deposit on an NSX at Acura of Peoria in AZ and I need to see if someone is willing to help me out. I need the car checked out in person. You can't really see everything on the car through pictures. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me. Send me a PM with your info so we can talk.

Thanks

Jonathan

Hey, guys.

I'm putting a deposit on an NSX at Acura of Peoria in AZ and I need to see if someone is willing to help me out. I need the car checked out in person. You can't really see everything on the car through pictures. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me. Send me a PM with your info so we can talk.

Thanks

Jonathan

if i was in the area i would help ya. im a cert. gm and toyota tech, and a cert. autobody tech. plus i was a estimator for 6 years acura dealership in irving, tx. now i just sit on my ass in front of the pc screen..... you can fly me in and ill check it out.

Wish I could do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the offer, but that's not feasable. Hopefully, someone out there can help me out. I'm also trying to see if there's a company that can go out for me. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks,

Jonathan

http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/info/ebay/2004-12/

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Vehicle Description [/FONT]

This car was originally built by DALI RACING for use in movies. This car was used in a few episodes of Bay Watch in 1992. The motor and drive train are built by DALI. The best in Acura NSX performance. This is not your everyday NSX. The motor is rated at 335 hp and runs great. Racing Wheels are studless. Rotors are ported.
I can actually say that owning this car was a pleasure. Red is by far the best color for this car. Stands out. Tight steering and good manuverability. This car is easy to maintain and requires little gas to operate. 30mpg on the highway. Defineately a eye catcher.
This car has been garage kept and well maintained.This car has been babied and not used for racing. This car can stand with the 2004's. Treat yourself and Buy a Christmas present that you won't forget.

<tbody>
</tbody>

Yeah, I saw that and spoke with Dali. It's all BS. First, Dali didn't open it's doors untill 95 and " Racing Wheels are studless. Rotors are ported. ", that's pretty funny.

I live 2 miles from the dealership, get a hold of me if you would like me to look at it for you.
PM'd you with my info.

My pleasure Jonathan.
Other than what we discussed, not at all a bad car for the money.
I would buy it if I was looking.

Back