• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx Automatic/Manual Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nsx Automatic Wanted

FIRENSX said:
I'm looking for a low mileage NSX automatic that is in MINT condition. I will consider all years and colors. Please contact me @ [email protected]

sent a note earlier, can't send to the e-mail address above.

thanks

tony d

I have an absolutely mint 1991 Red/Black NSX automatic # 1351 with 7500 original miles. I am the original owner and live in the Detroit, MI area. It has been maintained (when rarely needed) by Acura. The car is essentially in year round storage as I now consider it a collectors item. It has not been in rain or snow or any accidents. The window regulators have both been replaced and these are the only problems I have had with the car. I would only consider selling it to the right buyer and at a fair price. I would not consider selling it for less than $60,000. I also have the NSX cover, trunk mat, keyless entry and CD changer. Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:

I have a 1991 Red/black automatic with 40K miles, in pristine condition. It has a cd changer and zanradi floor mats and trunk mat. It has never been in an accident and has been garaged by both myself and the previous owner (i am the 2nd owner) Im asking $40,000. PM me if you are interested.

Re: NSX automatic wanted

A friend of mine just recently traded his '96 Brooklands Green. It can be seen at luxurymotors.com. You could talk to him to get the clear scoop on the car. Nice but due for timing belt service. Trans has been overhauled.

I have mine its not for sale unless I hear the right offer. I have one with 40k miles (only driven 2500 miles per year). It has only one owner prior to me buying it 5 months ago. All the service records for the car. even the orignal bill of sale. I love this car, but really can use a four door right now. I have done alot to the car allready. I did all the necassary mods and changed all fluids with the best stuff. I want 32,500 firm.
Hawk brake pads
Brembo rotors
Steel Brake lines
Ztek exhaust
Ztek Headers
Cantrell AIS scoop intake
$3000 sound system
lot more I cant remember right now.

I live in Orange co and I have a 91 blk mint, with 30K , New volk wheels,tires this is a one owner car I had the seats re done as I did not care for the factory leather (1,500) HID's ,wings west never raced always garaged new headers, exaust, stereo, speakers custom hood (modified factory no firberglass) I am asking high 30,s or will trade for a comperable car IE M3, A8, CL, RL, ??? Gary cell 949 887 5044

are you still looking? would you be willing to travel to florida to buy it. a dealer called me the other day when one was taken in on a trade because they knew i was also looking for one. they said it had 10k on it. if your interested i can look it over for you and send pics

Nsx Wanted

Hello-I'm in the market for a NSX in either a automatic or manual trans. I would prefer a automatic, but manual is ok too. All colors will be considered. What I really want is a car with VERY low miles and in MINT condition. I will travel for the right car. My budget should get me into a 91-97 model years. I live in Southern California.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back