• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX BBQ at Ann and Mike's Melbourne/Brevard Florida 10/29

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: It's official now that NSXPO is over Ann and I will host an NSX BBQ at our home on Sunday 10/29 from 12 noon till 5:00!!! We hope to meet all those that weren't able to make our last get together and all that did to return. It's exciting to have new folks join in. All are welcome and encouraged to bring a friend or significant other. We expect to have several of our new friends from the S2000 club join us as well.This is really casual so just be prepared to have a good time. This is open to all our NSX and S2000 brothers and sisters and really hope to see some folks from outside our immediate area!:tongue:

Here's the deal:

Where:

Ann & Mike Zarkowsky's
Indialantic, FL

Ann and I will supply the following:

Garage and lift for tech reviews/ oil changes/ or whatever
On driveway (off street) parking for at least 16 NSX's/S2000
BBQ grill
Salad
Coolers with plenty of ice for your drinks
Several of Ann's famous deserts!!!

You'll need to bring:

Work clothes if you plan on getting greasy working on your NSX
Meat or whatever you'd like to throw on the grill, rolls/bread and your favorite drink
Anything else you would like to eat not mentioned above

Please PM/email or post if you are planning on coming so we will have enough for all.

Ann & Mike

That's great news. Looking forward to going as well. Maybe the Orlando guys will start a carvan to leave from FCA...just like last time. I need a mini NSXPO to come down off the HIGH from this past week!!!

Can't wait! Nothing on earth like "Mike and Anne's BBQ", except having NSXPO just before it! I'm making my plans to get my behind there!:smile:

Jay

Tammy and I might be able to make it. We'll confirm with you as the date nears closer. I'm itching to do something NSX since I missed NSXPO.

Hello to all, I hope I can make it I will be in Palm Beach for a weddding on Saturday maybe I can make it back in time to at least say hi on sunday. These events of Mike and Anns are always a great time, I will try and give the hosts a more positive response later in the week. bob vero nsx

veronsx said:
Hello to all, I hope I can make it I will be in Palm Beach for a weddding on Saturday maybe I can make it back in time to at least say hi on sunday. These events of Mike and Anns are always a great time, I will try and give the hosts a more positive response later in the week. bob vero nsx

Come on Bob. You have to make it. I want a ride in that beast of yours!!!!!:smile:

veronsx said:

It wouldn't be the same without you!! Come on Bob we know you can do it!!

I cant make it. Have to go to Georgia this weekend. Nabil spoke bout going, I'll dbl chk and repost today or tomorrow.

Oster

Hello, to all I am going to try and make it on Sunday but I may be a little late, hope thats ok. If there is anything I can do or bring please let me know. I may take 2 cars to P.B. in order to make it back since girls may go shopping on Sunday. Which I dooooo not want to participate in. Thanks bobveronsx

You lookin for a ride, Todd? Oster just told me about this meet and it looks like I can make it. You're welcome to ride along if that's the only way to get out of your "responsability" :wink:

The weather is looking good for Sunday! Still lots of time to let us know your coming.
The more the better!!!

Ann & Mike

MLmotorsport said:
You lookin for a ride, Todd? Oster just told me about this meet and it looks like I can make it. You're welcome to ride along if that's the only way to get out of your "responsability" :wink:

Only way you can help is to come babysit while I go...:biggrin: My 3 year old likes cars anyway, just has a short attention span and acts like a 3 year old. :wink:

dquarasr2 said:
Tammy and I might be able to make it. We'll confirm with you as the date nears closer. I'm itching to do something NSX since I missed NSXPO.

We fully planned to make it today, but yesterday while changing out the brake fluid in preparation for going to Sebring with Chin Motorsports on November 11, my son noticed a huge bubble on one of my street tires.

Since it was about 4:30 I was not able to find a suitable replacement. I have a line on where to get them (I wanted a specific tire to match the ones on the rear) but won't be able to get them until Monday. So we won't be coming up, even though we could drive one of our other cars. Also we took our Border Collies to the vet yesterday for their annual checkups and they've each gained five pounds! So we also feel guilty about not exercising them enough, so today is going to be a "dog day" until we've worn them out! :rolleyes:

Anyways, for those of you who use your NSX as a weekend toy, keep an eye on those old, dry-rotting tires! I'm so glad we saw it while in my driveway rather than discovering it at 80 MPH 100 miles from home!

Hope you all have a great time, and we'll maybe catch up with you all down the road soon.

Distance Runner said:
It was another very nice time!

Agreed! Thanks to Mike and Ann for opening up their house (and garage). It was nice meeting a few more FL owners - a great group. ...you too Warren :wink:

MLmotorsport said:
Agreed! Thanks to Mike and Ann for opening up their house (and garage). It was nice meeting a few more FL owners - a great group. ...you too Warren :wink:

I look forward to doing more social events and meets together soon, Michael. We all commented after you left, that we were glad you came.:smile:

Warren

Hi to all, I am very sorry I missed a great event but my late return about 2pm,and an extreme hangover made it not possible. I"m sure a good time was had by all as always at Ann and Mikes. I cannot wait till the next one. bobveronsx

Back