• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Blanket

I think fabric is a better material to minimize scratching than the OE and repro vinyl - much better. The good part about the OE service mat is that it's so heavy, nothing moves it.

The bottom of the reproduction model has a light rubber material that I don't think could scratch paint. This actually adheres nicely to the sides of the car without any device to hold it up. IMO, it is top notch. Not sure if the picture will show it properly.

IMG_1210.jpg

91 NSX Red/Black

1920561_561777260563290_723658725_n.jpg
Well if I had my choice this is the tool blanket that I would love to have :smile:. But when comes to which is the best style tool blanket to have Fabric or Rubber .. I think there is advantages & disadvantages in both types of material.

- - - Updated - - -

Oops.. My wife just saw my last posting... This is one the best one!!!:smile: Tomorrow I will let you all know how well it works on the sofa also .. lol
20150221_112428.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Fyi saw this on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Acura-NSX-9...Parts_Accessories&hash=item5b0722585e&vxp=mtr

Last edited:
View attachment 121767
Well if I had my choice this is the tool blanket that I would love to have :smile:. But when comes to which is the best style tool blanket to have Fabric or Rubber .. I think there is advantages & disadvantages in both types of material.

- - - Updated - - -

Oops.. My wife just saw my last posting... This is one the best one!!!:smile: Tomorrow I will let you all know how well it works on the sofa also .. lol
View attachment 121771

- - - Updated - - -

Fyi saw this on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Acura-NSX-9...Parts_Accessories&hash=item5b0722585e&vxp=mtr

The link to ebay is George from Top Speed Pro-1 Performance who is a member and vendor on this site.

91 NSX Red​/Black

Last edited:
The bottom of the reproduction model has a light rubber material that I don't think could scratch paint. This actually adheres nicely to the sides of the car without any device to hold it up. IMO, it is top notch. Not sure if the picture will show it properly.

If there's no where for the dust and dirt to go, then it stays between the rubber and body: scratch. I've got two of the OE NSX mats and don't use either for this reason. And I'm not even one of the anal retentive paint and wax guys.

Damn, MBN Mike!

I have a Top Speed cover and the "NSX" peeled right off before it came out of the bag. Also mine does not have a hole for the antenna so it may be an earlier version.

I have found that a S2000 front cover works about perfect on the rear of a NSX.

View attachment 121813

Thanks guys. It's a dream I've been working towards for a long time.

I have a Top Speed cover and the "NSX" peeled right off before it came out of the bag. Also mine does not have a hole for the antenna so it may be an earlier version.

I have found that a S2000 front cover works about perfect on the rear of a NSX.

Bummer to hear about the Top Speed mat. Nothing beats OEM I guess. Just bought a used OEM mat off of a prime member here :)

Good to know the S2000 cover works well too.

Mike B

Back