• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx breakfast Meet at De Leon Springs, Fl

DATE CHANGED Nsx breakfast Meet at De Leon Springs, Fl

********UPDATE June 21st is Fathers Day. June 28th is New Date************

How many people up for a breakfast Meet at The Park De Leon Springs?
June 28, 2009 a Sunday morning.

Park opens at 8am, we should be able to all park together and keep watch on the cars from the Pavilion.

Where we are given our own Pancake mix and eggs, where nobody but you, can mess up the order :biggrin: as you cook your own food :wink:

Here is a link with directions, times, and other activities available.
http://www.floridastateparks.org/deleonsprings/default.cfm

Would like to know how many people interested by June 23.

Last edited:
I didn't even know where De Leon Springs was but now that I do ........I will go.......anyone in central florida should ride up I-4 together. Any takers?

Nabil, I am very interested in going and should be able to make it.

I didn't even know where De Leon Springs was but now that I do ........I will go.......anyone in central florida should ride up I-4 together. Any takers?

Dave/Nabil,

Don't have solid plans yet, but I'll most likely be celebrating my one year anniversary with the wifey in orlando the day/night before the meet. Guess we'll be in contact and coordinate rolling up there with you guys as we get closer. Is Jason coming too? Maybe he'll want to meet up with us also. Good times!:smile:

I will keep an eye on this thread and may head up for it.

please keep us updated, thank you.

Hey, I don't see why I would not be able to make it.

Jason, you trying to hit up downtown Orlando the night before?

This is just up the road from me...

Hopefully I can get up early enough. Do we have a meet time to drive up or just "everyone be at the Springs at XXX?"

- David

Last edited:
This is just up the road from me...

Hopefully I can get up early enough. Do we have a meet time to drive up or just "everyone be at the Springs at XXX?"

- David

We both have a silver NSX, both live in Orlando and we have the same first name.....have we met?

David W.

Nabil, I am very interested in going and should be able to make it.

Dave/Nabil,

Don't have solid plans yet, but I'll most likely be celebrating my one year anniversary with the wifey in orlando the day/night before the meet. Guess we'll be in contact and coordinate rolling up there with you guys as we get closer. Is Jason coming too? Maybe he'll want to meet up with us also. Good times!:smile:

Jason, We can catch up if you want to saturday night unless you have some one on one time in mind. With you wife that is..... even though the car deserves it too! :biggrin:

Jason, We can catch up if you want to saturday night unless you have some one on one time in mind. With you wife that is..... even though the car deserves it too! :biggrin:

Hey, I don't see why I would not be able to make it.

Jason, you trying to hit up downtown Orlando the night before?

Hey Jason, actually the original plan was to wine and dine at City walk on Saturday night but decided to stay local so we would be fresh for the early morning wake up and drive. Dave, I would love to hang with you guys saturday night but the one year anniversary has arrived and she's reserved the whole day.:smile: We should still get together up there on a saturday night one of these weekends. The NSX's 4 year anniversary just past in February.:biggrin: I'll plan on meetin'/cruisin' up with you fellas wherever you decide that morning.

Last edited:
Just noticed the update...I won't be available on the 28th. I'll be at Aquatica (Seaworld) that day. :frown:

Last edited:
We both have a silver NSX, both live in Orlando and we have the same first name.....have we met?

David W.

Hi David,

I've been in Orlando since ~March '03 and have had the silver NSX since ~December '06. I don't remember running into a silver 02+ NSX with a Type-R hood. :smile: So I don't think so.

In this thread, I know Jason, Todd, Nabil, and Dave Lynes from Tampa all know me. :biggrin:

So it appears quite a few people have had to cancel on this...

Is this still a "go" or are you thinking another date might be better Nabil?

Thanks,

- David

So it appears quite a few people have had to cancel on this...

Is this still a "go" or are you thinking another date might be better Nabil?

Thanks,

- David

Nabil,

I'm available any time in July. If that works better for everyone also, maybe it will be worth considering a reschedule like Dave mentioned to get better attendance?

We will reschedule this outing until a later date, as it seems to not be the best date for most people.

Back