• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Buffalo Stampede III "The Wright Way"

On August 3rd & 4th, the NSX Buffalo Stampede III will tour Frank Lloyd Wright's architecture in Western New York.
On Friday August 3rd there will be a party at Ray Laks Acura from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM. The wash bay will be available.
On Saturday we will tour various locations and have lunch at the Buffalo Yacht Club. If time allows, we will stop at the Pierce Arrow Museum where a Frank Lloyd Wright gas station was just completed.

Salvatore's Grand Hotel has set aside a block of 15 rooms. When you call to make your reservations for Friday & Saturday, tell them it's for the NSX Car CLub. Do it early for the Jacuzzi. Their web site is www.salvatoresgrand.com Also the restaurant in the hotel (Russell's Steaks,Chops & More ) is rated one of the best in Western New York. When you make your hotel reservations, you will not need to make your restaurant reservation for 8:00 PM on Saturday. They are setting up a private room for the NSX people for Dinner. This is a "dress up'' restaurant. No jeans please.

The cost for the tours and lunch will be $60.00 per person. Please make your payment by Paypal or credit card to NSXCA.The cut off date for payment will be June25th. Go to the following web site http://www.nsxca.org/nsxca/join/ and go to other.As a sub title put in NSX Buffalo Stampede

Schedule is as follows
1--8/4 leave hotel 8.30AM
2--Fontanna Boat House 9.00AM to 9.40AM
3--Darwin Martin House 10.00AM to 11.00AM
4--Blue Sky Mausoleum 11.15AM to 11.45AM
5--Lunch Buffalo Yacht Club 12.15PM to 1.15PM
6--Gray Cliff 2.00PM to 3.00PM
7-- return to hotel and relax. dinner is at 8.00PM

When you sign up, please include your shirt sizes.

1. Hawk--XL Paid
2. Ginnie--L Paid
3. Passline--XL
4. Passlinette--L
5. Clem--L
6. Lori--L
7. Tony D.--L
8. Bags --S
9. RSO34--L
10. RSO34 1/2--M
11.Climberao--XXL
12. Roberta--M
13. RPM217--L
14. Mrs RPM217--M
15. The Big "E"--XL Paid
16. The Little "E"--M Paid
17. Ozone--XXL
18. The Don--L
19. Carla--M
20.Mark--XL
21. Sue--L
22. Joe Lomoriello--XL

Last edited:
On August 3rd & 4th, the NSX Buffalo Stampede III will tour Frank Lloyd Wright's architecture in Western New York.
On Friday August 3rd there will be a party at Ray Laks Acura from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM.
On Saturday we will tour various locations and have lunch at the Buffalo Yacht Club. If time allows, we will stop at the Pierce Arrow Museum where a Frank Lloyd Wright gas station was just completed.
When you sign up, please include your shirt sizes.
Hotel and tour prices to follow.

1. Hawk--XL
2. Ginnie--L

3. Passline--XL
4. Passlinette--L Don't forget the hats! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Although I just came back from a whirlwind round-trip to Niagara Falls, departed Fri nite at 4pm and returned tonight at 9pm, with thoughts of never driving there again.... (long story)...

You can count me in, with Bags as a definite maybe :)

Need your shirt sizes:biggrin:

1. Hawk--XL
2. Ginnie--L
3. Passline--XL
4. Passlinette--L
5. Clem--L
6. Lori--L
7. Tony D.--L
8. Bags --S
9. RSO34 - L
10. RSO 34 1/2 - M

1. Hawk--XL
2. Ginnie--L
3. Passline--XL
4. Passlinette--L
5. Clem--L
6. Lori--L
7. Tony D.--L
8. Bags --S
9. RSO34 - L
10. RSO 34 1/2 - M
11. Climberao XXL
12. Roberta-- M

Looking forward to a fantastic time and some amazing FLW architecture

13) RPM217 Large
14) Mrs RPM217 Medium

Way too early for me to plan that far ahead, but I am somewhat local--so I will definitely stop by the Stampede if I am free. XXL.

Hi; I may be a bit confused about the actual schedule of events, but isn't the tour on Saturday 8/4/12, NOT 8/5/12?
It's a bit too soon for me to commit to this event, so when is the deadline for signing up? Thanks; Howard

Hi; I may be a bit confused about the actual schedule of events, but isn't the tour on Saturday 8/4/12, NOT 8/5/12?
It's a bit too soon for me to commit to this event, so when is the deadline for signing up? Thanks; Howard

Sorry you are correct it's 8/4 I guess your not the only Oldduffer:eek:
I would say July 1st will be the deadline (printing of the teeshirts)

Please make your payment by Paypal or credit card to NSXCA. Go to the following web site http://www.nsxca.org/nsxca/join/ and go to other.As a sub title put in NSX Buffalo Stampede

Ron- exactly where do you type in the phrase NSX Buffalo Stampede? I would like to Paypal NSXCA the money. :confused:
-Rich

Ron- exactly where do you type in the phrase NSX Buffalo Stampede? I would like to Paypal NSXCA the money. :confused:
-Rich

Go to the bottom of the page where it shows other. After you put in the $120.00 it will have a place for comments. If you can't find it, Don will know it's for the Stampede:biggrin:

Go to the bottom of the page where it shows other. After you put in the $120.00 it will have a place for comments. If you can't find it, Don will know it's for the Stampede:biggrin:

Stampede fee paid and jacuzzi room booked for me and the mrs.

Stampede fee paid and jacuzzi room booked for me and the mrs.

I just found out you can't edit posts after 60 days, so I'll start another one:eek:

Passline PAID
Passlinnette PAID
RPM217 PAID
MRS. RPM217 PAID
Mark PAID
Sue PAID
climberao PAID
Roberta PAID

Last edited:
Paid via Paypal, me and the Mrs looking forward to Flubalo!!!

Sorry, I have nothing listed for that area If its the Buffalo Stampede your talking about, let me know and I'll add you to the list:eek:

I've paid under "other" isn't that Flubalo? (My computer can't type that other word!):eek::wink:

Back