• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX by the Wynwood Walls in Miami :)

While I was waiting to meet a client, I decided to have some fun capturing some textures! :D

http://moyanophotography.com/photo/automotive/wynwoodwalls

Here are the textures! :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Oscar

While I was waiting to meet a client, I decided to have some fun capturing some textures! :D

1.jpg

Oscar

Geez, Oscar, you should have put a warning in your title: "WARNING - Viewing these pictures may induce epileptic seizures".

Hey, good to see you on here. Maybe see you in person at Toys for Tots, maybe even sooner.

oscar u got cf side strakes? (front too?)

glad u r back to oem silver model 5s :)

looks good

Actually I contacted many manufacturers to see if they make these HOT side strakes for the 91-01 OEM sides and got replied saying that only make for the 02-05 NSX side skirts, so frustrated I was, that I contacted "EZLIP" (ezlip.com) and asked them if I could try their stuff, the sent me a bunch of their material FREE and installed (never hurts to try) ..... and, it looks pretty good, so subtle looks almost OEM and gives that finish I was looking for (I have been using for the front to protect my Lip for years already) Ia m happy, easy cheap solution for the LACK of manufacturers will to make 01-91 side strakes for people like me that refuses to get the fatter 02-05 sides. ( I like the slim side of the 91-01 cars)
:)

Oscar

- - - Updated - - -

Geez, Oscar, you should have put a warning in your title: "WARNING - Viewing these pictures may induce epileptic seizures".

Hey, good to see you on here. Maybe see you in person at Toys for Tots, maybe even sooner.

AWEEEE hahaha true, look at those colors and shapes, I am dizzy! LOL .. I'll see you soon my friend!

Oscar

Oscar, my friend, your car is CLEAN!

Awesome pics Oscar, thanks for sharing. I'm digging that diy side strakes, looks great! I am sure a lot of us would be interested if u ever decide to put them out on the market.:biggrin:

Oscar,
Please don't change the color of your wheels, and one more thing......please don't change anything of your car.
CUZ is PERFECT THE WAY IT IS!!! I keep telling MYW, your car is awesome!

Back