• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX caravan from southeastern states nsxpo11

Hello As of now I will be driving up to nsxpo11 from VA beach area. I know it's awhile away but " im bored" and thought maybe we can get a ruff thread up of who's going. And interested in caravanning. I figure we can work out the details soon.
Thanks,Drew

Last edited:
Re: Nsx train from southeastern states nsxpo11

Hello As of now I will be driving up to nsxpo11 from VA beach area. I know it's awhile away but " im bored" and thought maybe we can get a ruff thread up of who's going. And interested in caravanning. I figure we can work out the details soon.
Thanks,Drew

As long as you come up across the Bridge/Tunnel on US 13, I would be interested in caravanning up with you. I live 1/4 mile from US 13. :smile:

Thanks,Drew

Drew,

I am anticipating that there will be a large number of owners from the FL, GA, SC, NC, VA & MD states that will driving up I-95. As we get closer to show time, I am planning on organizing all these owners into a caravan that will originate in FL and gather additional cars as it heads north to NJ.:biggrin:

Look for details about this as we get closer to the event.

John in Raleigh, NC

Drew,

I am anticipating that there will be a large number of owners from the FL, GA, SC, NC, VA & MD states that will driving up I-95. As we get closer to show time, I am planning on organizing all these owners into a caravan that will originate in FL and gather additional cars as it heads north to NJ.:biggrin:

Look for details about this as we get closer to the event.

John in Raleigh, NC
perfect.... LMK Thanks, Drew

Back