• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Chassis brace, rear tunnel Dali Racing

Would you consider production of an aluminum version of this brace?

Happy to look at that option, I'm guessing the cost will be over $300 because of the cost of the extrusion.

Thanks Dave,

Money sent.

I guess 300 would be fair for producing one, but how many would you need to produce to try to get better price? I like the idea of aluminum on NSX...

I am guessing these will be $300 if I made 20 of them...extrusion is expensive plus need annealed plate to make the folded ends so everything goes up.

We made a couple of these in stainless with the center section left bright. PM if you want the last one! Still a few of the all black ones in stock. I'm working on an engine compartment/shock tower brace that will be the same stainless tube section with 'Carbine' style direct mount to replace all the OEM parts. More soon I hope...

Attachments

• NSX tunnel chassis brace, stainless.jpg
    NSX tunnel chassis brace, stainless.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 431
  • NSX unnel chassis brace, stainless detail.jpg
    NSX unnel chassis brace, stainless detail.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 406
Only one of the stainless steel ones left. There are a few of the black ones sitting on the shelf too so let me know if you need one.

I am working on engine compartment/shock tower braces too. The coupe is designed and ready for building! They will match the stainless steel tunnel brace, using the oval shaped tubing for great strength and rigidity. I need to find a CT Targa chassis brace to template off so the targa brace will work with a SC as well as NA while still clearing all the engine covers. If anyone has one I can borrow for a week that would be great, happy to pay shipping Etc. Would trade a CT for my new welded stainless one too...

I sold out of the stainless steel braces so fast I'm doing another batch of them, these will be all stainless including the brackets. I will post some pics this week once I have one welded, think we will do them 'naked' with weld color as a tribute to the Japanese car culture. Cost will $185.

What do folks think about the 'raw' look for this part?

Attachments

• NSX tunnel brace stainless raw.jpg
    NSX tunnel brace stainless raw.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 306
  • NSX tunnel brace stainless raw, close.jpg
    NSX tunnel brace stainless raw, close.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 311
Cool! Looks like a "Mini" carbing strut bar now. If you've got one already for top reinforcement, now you can have a matching one down below :cool:

The shock tower brace is a few weeks out but it’s in the works. Coupe and targa!

Here is the final finish, the center is grained finish and the ends and logo are bead blast. I think it has a nice finished look. If you want one, it look like I have 8 of the batch not purchased so you can make sure you get yours by PP me $185 plus $14 USPS Priority shipping for a total $199. Use [email protected] for the account and I'll be shipping these next week.

Thanks as always and keep your eye pealed for the new chassis shock tower braces which will match the style and finish of the tunnel brace. There will be couple and targa coming with CTSC clearance!

Dave

Attachments

• NSX tunnel brace, final finish stainless.jpg
    NSX tunnel brace, final finish stainless.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 294
  • NSX tunnel brace, final finish stainless close.jpg
    NSX tunnel brace, final finish stainless close.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 297
Black tunnel braces in stock, $125+ shipping.

Stainless steel tunnel braces in stock, $185+ shipping.

Shipping works out to $12 USPS Priority in the US.

You can PayPal $137 or $197, use [email protected] for the account and we can ship today.

Thanks,
Dave

See post #4 .

Bridges the tunnel between the 2 sides of the car, in front of the gas tank.

Do you have them in black for the $137.
Ill send it paypal first thing tomorrow morning. If available

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Do you have them in black for the $137.
Ill send it paypal first thing tomorrow morning. If available

Ready to ship.

Thanks,
Dave

Perfect. Will get money tomorrow morning
Have a Great Afternoon and a Much better Rest of the week

Perfect. Will get money tomorrow morning
Have a Great Afternoon and a Much better Rest of the week

Tony, I might have missed the payment, let me know if it was sent and I can get the brace shipped today.

Dave

Back