• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX chick magnet?

I got the best line to say when i bring females to my house

My grandfather is the only one living in my house.

And my house is huge.... :)

he don't give a shit ill bring him a car too

OK SUPERUS. You've made your point.

Attachments

• cluepon-vi.jpg
    cluepon-vi.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 612
hondaholic said:
No offense guy, but there is no way that is a 10K mile car. I don't care what the doctor dude you bought it from said.

What did you see in the pictures that led you to believe that the stated mileage is incorrect? Just curious.

Hey DocL If you don't give a shit why do you continue to post on my threads?

I'm guessing i'm very entertaining?

OR

Your some 40 Yr old man with nothing to do.
Instead you go on and find a coupon lol

I"m not going to stop so your posting is useless.

So do yourself a favor you have an NSX right? Go drive it and have a good time i know i would.

;)

Superus said:
Hey DocL If you don't give a shit why do you continue to post on my threads?

On the contrary. I do give a $hit. You obviously didn't read the "cluepon" very well.

Superus said:
I'm guessing i'm very entertaining?

You guessed right!

Superus said:
OR

Your some 40 Yr old man with nothing to do.
Instead you go on and find a coupon lol

Nope, I'm not 40 yet. But close! :D

Superus said:
I"m not going to stop so your posting is useless.

I'm glad you are going to continue to post. I have hundreds of netsmacks to use. Also, my peers are getting a laugh out of this.

Superus said:
So do yourself a favor you have an NSX right? Go drive it and have a good time i know i would.

;)

Yep. I have an NSX and it looks great sitting in my garage only to be driven on those days when I feel like it. :D

DocL said:
On the contrary. I do give a $hit.

Hey DocL, you can give a $hit about me too and tell me why Hondaholic is saying there is no way my car has 10k miles. Go check out my website at: http://home.comcast.net/~pko5
and tell me what you think. Bone stock, 1991, Red/Black. 10k miles. I had it inspected by a Honda tech (master tech) and the first thing I asked him was "check to see if the odometer has been tampered with" and so he did. He said the miles are original and said, "you didn't have to bring it to me to inspect the miles, just look at the engine, interior of the car...it's pretty obvious this car was harly driven". So, I'm just confused as hell why Hondaholic would say something like that. I took it to Autowave in Huntington Beach, they haven't don't a full inspection yet (Mark's daughter was sick), but he briefly looked at the car and said, "that looks like a 10k car to me". I also read the FAQ about how to inspect the car and the first thing I looked at were the brake,clutch and gas pedal...all looking brand new. Noobie here needs your expert advice Doc!

Paul.

pko5 said:
... Noobie here needs your expert advice Doc!

Paul.

I have no idea why other people are giving you a hard time. Also, I'm probably not the best person to ask for advice about the current market value on a car. We all like to believe that our cars are worth 'x' dollars, but in the end whatever the final selling price is, is what the car end's up being worth to the person buying it. You have to remember, you are now trying to sell a 13 year old car for top dollar. There is a buyer out there, but you may have to wait a while.

Just my $.02

pk05, would it be easier for you to ask for your money back or to sell it?

If you're trying to make a profit, then if the car seems legit to you, I'd say keep it and try to sell it if you can.

If you just don't want the car and want to be fully restored to the prior-sale condition, then go return it and get your money back, if it's possible.

Based on the pictures (and pictures can lie a LOT), I'd say it's reasonable that the car LOOKS like a 10K car. But only an in-person inspection can give you ANY degree of reliability.

Anyone who says whether this car is or is not a 10K car just from looking at it online should be given a lot of skepticism.

Edit: Just saw the carfax report, one thing caught my eye:

11/18/1994, DMV reported 6,956 miles. That seems a major red flag.

If DMV had reported 3,000 miles, I'd be more likely to buy the story. But the fact that it had nearly 7,000 miles 3 years after production, makes it seem nearly impossible that the car only had 3,000 miles in 10 years (from 1994 to 2004). Just very unlikely.

?

NSX_Dreamer said:
Edit: Just saw the carfax report, one thing caught my eye:

11/18/1994, DMV reported 6,956 miles. That seems a major red flag.

If DMV had reported 3,000 miles, I'd be more likely to buy the story. But the fact that it had nearly 7,000 miles 3 years after production, makes it seem nearly impossible that the car only had 3,000 miles in 10 years (from 1994 to 2004). Just very unlikely.

Dreamer,

I used to sell cars for 6 years, everything from Toyota, Honda, to BMW's (not anymore, but thinking of going back)....and that WOULD have caught my attention too, but like I said in the "History" section. The doctor who owned the car passed away in 1997. The car had to go through probate (don't know how long this usually takes, but I'm sure it's not done overnight) to be given to his younger brother (also a doctor). This is true because when I went to DMV to register the car and get the new pink slip, they wanted me to pay a couple of thousand dollars in not paid registrations fees since 1998. I was pissed and told the clerk I couldn't believe it and I told her "well, looks like I have to return the car". Then her co-worker next to her whispered something in here ear and all of a sudden, the thousands of unpaid reg fees went away! I almost went over the counter and kissed her (I was so psyched about this car)...you have to realize I have tried to get this doc to sell me his NSX for over 1 year and to finally be able to...I had a hard on all day. Even 1 year ago he only had 10,280 miles and when I bought it (few weeks ago), during the 1+ year period, it had 10,351 miles. He put 71 miles in 1 year.....I know this is possible because I sold him 2 BMW's, he has a brand new Lexus-LS430 and another Volvo. There are only 3 licensed drivers in the family. They had 5 cars (their 16 yrs old daughter can't drive stick shift, neither can his wife). Plus, you have to realize the former owner collected cars for a hobby. He had a Ferrari F355 and a few vintage corvettes (this story was told to me over a year ago, wayyyy before I bought the car and during the time he was test driving a X5 4.4i).

All this evidence and I was still sceptical so I took it to my previous manager (who has owned 2 NSX's before and currently owns 1)...he also posts here when he needs things (LOL)... while he was driving it, he kept saying "I can't believe it, the car drives/feels/smells NEW)". Then he checked the car using this machine we use to check trade-ins for any re-paint work. NOTHING was found to be re-painted, NOTHING. You can check the car all you want visually, but this little machine doesn't lie. I trust this person's judgement and even more, the little pink machine (looks like a little vibrator). FYI....Even a skilled mechanic can't tell just by looking inside the transmission casing of any tampering unless there are fingerprints still there.

satan_srv said:
Only on nsxprime can a thread about picking up sluts degrade into the fair market value of an nsx. the shame!

LMAO. I'll stop here and take it to Mark later this week. Cya..

p.s.: Superus: it's all your fault!! lol.

Superus said:
I got the best line to say when i bring females to my house

My grandfather is the only one living in my house.

And my house is huge.... :)

he don't give a shit ill bring him a car too
Superus,
If that is "the best line" you have, I am deducing that you don't bring too many females to your house.

And, you completely lost me on the last line. How does that relate to your "best line"?

I got a girl attention...

I got a girl attention... I went crusing last week and was waiting for the red light, a suv from the other lane pass by me and in the rear passenger side, a girl rolled down her window and screamed, "I LIKE YOUR CAR!!!" I was surprised! Mines is a Formula Red NSX... :eek: RED!

Re: I got a girl attention...

Originally posted by ss5153 "I LIKE YOUR CAR!!!" I was surprised! Mines is a Formula Red NSX... :eek: RED!

I got the EXACT same quote 2 days ago, unfortunately it came from a Papa John's pizza delivery boy/man when I went to pick up my pizza.

1. My puppy is a much better chick magnet than my NSX...
2. As for the NSX... was dating this girl who became alot friendlier after i got it... but yeah, it's mostly a lil boy magnet IMO...

Back