• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Climate Control Repair Sale

$180 if you send the whole unit and $145 if you send just the control board (the back half of the unit) I only need the control board to do the repair and the display is a $1200 part I would prefer not to handle.

Thanks!

The left side of mine doesn't light up, does your service fix that too?

You weren't kidding, I wish I saw this earlier as it looks like it sold out in 2 days!

Will you be running this again any time soon?

Brian

I recently did the $145 option after attempting and FAILING to do the fix myself. IMO my board was pretty bad. The capacitors leaked and corroded equivallent to a dime's surface are of the PCB board. Nevertheless, Brian was able to fix it!

Letme tell you all... just go with Brian and save yourself the hassels and trouble. He is very quick and responsive for his service. Well worth the money.

Two big thums up for Brian K.

Just got my CCU back from Brian and it works great. I really appreciate havig the step by step instructions for removing the CCU. Without that I am sure I would have broken something.

Thanks Brian,

Matt

Back