• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Club in Dallas?

JulieU said:
Here's an option... the S2K club has GTGs on the first Tuesday of every month at Two Rows Classic Grill in Allen (Bethany exit off 75 - NE corner) around 6:30-7:00 p.m. I don't think they would mind if you joined them. See S2KI North Texas forum.

It would be a shorter drive to meet up with the NSX club in New Mexico than to go to Allen. :biggrin:

Quite a few people have responded to this thread. I am counting ~12 NSX's in the greater Dallas area, more than enough for a flashy meet and greet on a sunny weekend. Before we do something formal like that, and according to the votes, let's first start with a small informal gathering at nsxtra's Quiznos on Coit and Beltline. The time will be this Tuesday, at 7:30pm. See everyone there. We will determine the next gathering this Tuesday. Hope most people can make it.

Nsxtra, you can post the address of the Quizno.

thanks,

Allen

whatisreal7 said:
Quite a few people have responded to this thread. I am counting ~12 NSX's in the greater Dallas area, more than enough for a flashy meet and greet on a sunny weekend. Before we do something formal like that, and according to the votes, let's first start with a small informal gathering at nsxtra's Quiznos on Coit and Beltline. The time will be this Tuesday, at 7:30pm. See everyone there. We will determine the next gathering this Tuesday. Hope most people can make it.

Nsxtra, you can post the address of the Quizno.

thanks,

Allen

THIS Tuesday as in tomorrow Tuesday (9/27)?

My address is:

300 N. Coit Rd suite 177
richardson, tx 75080

I just got my downforce scoop and filter today. So i will be installing it while i am at the shop today anyway. So come on down.

Good to see the local (north Dallas) NSX'rs in one spot. Let' do it again. Maybe make a weekend run together.

Hey Nsxtra, were you able to complete your air scoop installation last night???

I ended up putting my scoop on within five minutes of you guys leaving. It sounds great and feels even better. Here are a few pics that came out clear enough to post. Next time, we will do a highway run.

Attachments

• Picture 1.JPG
    Picture 1.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 406
  • Picture 2.JPG
    Picture 2.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 226
  • Picture 3.JPG
    Picture 3.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 219
  • Picture 4.JPG
    Picture 4.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 230
Thanks to all the dudes that came out. Nice pix, Sam. If only i can figure out how to post pix. Gimme a few days. We'll definitely have to put together a driving day in the near future. Man, hearing Blkevil's blow-off valve gives me the chills.

GHOSTRIDER said:
I know. It is sick as hell. We hate you Mike.
Come on guys...Dont be hating ha !
Looks like the weather is going to be great, lets do a group drive this weekend.
Alan and Adam, you can hear my blow off value better at 8KRPM when I shift ;)

At 8kRPM you'll already be so far ahead of me I won't be able to hear it due to the distance!

My folks are in town so I won't be able to make the drive this weekend, but you guys definitely should get together if possible. Count me in for a future drive.

Derek,
What was the brand you mentioned of the timing belt that was indestructible? It is time I changed mine.

thanks,

Allen

Some pix

Attachments

• Adam HID Small.jpg
    Adam HID Small.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 205
  • Derek HID Small.jpg
    Derek HID Small.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 185
  • Group Car Small.jpg
    Group Car Small.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 190
  • Lineup2 Small.jpg
    Lineup2 Small.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 184
  • Lineup Small.jpg
    Lineup Small.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 200
Looks like yall had a nice turn out. If yall meet on the weekend sometime, I will do my best to make it from cowtown if I am not on call.

Re: NSX Club in Dallas? - current club member here!

haha, and you guys were wondering why numbers started dwindling
with the current tuesday meets! we're like cats; have you ever tried to herd em? :)

tuesday meets are still on but we usually always email on the yahoogroup before we go out. There's about 30 people in the dallas group! we're all pretty close on the yahoogroup!

so ... do this: send me an email on monday to find out if we're coming out this tuesday. And if enough of newbies come, I'll rile everyone up to come out!

email me at [email protected]!

we could change the location if no one's coming this tuesday!

Moazzam

Moazzam

Why don't you just have them check/post in this regional forum for meet times and locations? Trying to coordinate 30+ working people is always tough no matter how you slice it.

Man, sorry I missed all the action. I was in Albuquerque.

Anxious to jump on the next time out.

ACD

JulieU said:
Here's an option... the S2K club has GTGs on the first Tuesday of every month at Two Rows Classic Grill in Allen (Bethany exit off 75 - NE corner) around 6:30-7:00 p.m. I don't think they would mind if you joined them. See S2KI North Texas forum.

Thanks for the suggestion Julie but I think the Allen gig is even further away from a central location for many of these folks. I see an occassional NSX in my area (Legacy/Custer). If some of you guys are in the area feel free to stop in. There is a post in the link Julie sent for the Two Rows GTG.

The North Texas S2000 Owners Club hosts several planned group drives each year. If anyone here is interested in joining us just let us know - most do leave from the Plano area. It sounds like your big event this year is the same weekend as our weekend drive to the Hill Country along with other Texas S2000 and Elise Clubs (10/8).

If you guys are putting together a Saturday drive sometime, I'm sure some North Texas S2000 drivers would love to join you - if that's OK. If you would rather keep it NSX only I certainly understand that too.

Cheers,

Davo

Hope I didn't confuse anyone since I see I don't have it in my sig...yet

'02 Sebring Silver S2000
Mugen titanium exhaust
AEM V1 CAI
OEM front lip

Last edited:
Re: NSX Club in Dallas? THIS TUESDAY!

ok this tuesday (Oct 4th) at 7:30 pm at starbucks on 114 and MacArthur in Irving.

Lets see if we can get more newbies than oldies! :)

Moazzam

Back