• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Club of Las Vegas MySpace Group

Ok, per our last meeting, I've created a NSX Club of Las Vegas MySpace group. Here is where we can post all of our meets, group news and info in privacy. It is a private group so you will need to be a member of the group to see anything on the page. To become a member, I need to invite you to join so please follow these steps:

1. Go to www.myspace.com
2. Either log in or create a profile for yourself.
3. Go to my profile and click to add me as a friend and shoot me a message.
4. Be sure to tell me who you are so I know who I'm inviting.
5. I will then send you an invitation to join the group.
6. Accept the invitation.
7. Welcome to the group.

Last edited:
Ok I've sent out a few invitiations. If you added me as a friend and sent me a message and you haven't gotten a invite, please let me know.

The info on the group meet is on the first group post.

I just added you as a friend but forgot to send message with it. Can you please send me an invite.

Thanks,
David

Hey guys,

Just wondering if everyone's still meeting up if it rains Saturday. Hate to be the only guy standing there in the rain, at the same token, I don't want to flake...=)

Levi

I posted on MySpace page I won't be able to make it this Saturday and saturday's are generally hard for me to go to. Do we ever do meets on Sundays? Or week nights?

I posted on MySpace page I won't be able to make it this Saturday and saturday's are generally hard for me to go to. Do we ever do meets on Sundays? Or week nights?

To my knowledge, this is only their second meet, and the last meet was on a Saturday as well...

Levi

To my knowledge, this is only their second meet, and the last meet was on a Saturday as well...

Levi

We have been attending meets/drives for the past 2 1/2 years about every month or so. Sundays are the best for us but if given enough time in advance a Saturday works from time to time. Everyone has been very flexible and we can see what we can do.

Rain? Weather.com is showing party cloudy but rain on the Friday. We're still in. Oh yeah, did you see that the high is going to be 39F :eek: with a low of 21F :eek: Dress warm!!!

See you all soon,

Nik

We have been attending meets/drives for the past 2 1/2 years about every month or so. Sundays are the best for us but if given enough time in advance a Saturday works from time to time. Everyone has been very flexible and we can see what we can do.

Rain? Weather.com is showing party cloudy but rain on the Friday. We're still in. Oh yeah, did you see that the high is going to be 39F :eek: with a low of 21F :eek: Dress warm!!!

See you all soon,

Nik

Thanks for the correction Nik, that's what I get for catching only 1 thread...=)

I'll definitely dress warm. And I'm bringing a buddy with a black 95. I think some of you might know him, Mike E. from Wholesale Connection. He mentioned a few names that I saw in the forum. We're probably going to meet up at a Starbucks right before, and roll together to GVR. I think he's going to call up a couple other guys, so it should be pretty cool.

Definitely lookin' forward to meetin up with you guys...

Levi

I still need more names for our Discount Tires buyers club. We can have people in our group that have other types of cars. I will need new group members names and address. Ask a friend to join the savings.

I may come back later with a need for more information. This is all new to our local Discount Tire stores and myself.

I still need more names for our Discount Tires buyers club. We can have people in our group that have other types of cars. I will need new group members names and address. Ask a friend to join the savings.

I may come back later with a need for more information. This is all new to our local Discount Tire stores and myself.

Hi nsxalot,

I usually get my tires through Mike at Wholesale Connection, but I'm curious as to the savings offered at Discount Tire & what's involved with being a member. If you can PM me the details, that would be awesome. Or maybe you can tell me tomorrow at the meet, if you're going...

Levi

What time are we meeting at the SW parking lot at GVR?

Regards,

Danny

We had a great turn out. It was good to see everyone.

Nik and Sandra

NSXLakeMead.jpg

Beautiful shot Nik!

Here are some of mine,
16234DSC_1443.jpg

16234DSC_1427.jpg

Love them rolling shots....=)

Levi

Congrats to The NSX Club of Las Vegas! Awesome turnout yesterday and looks like we have a great mix of enthusiasts to build on. In addition to our monthly meets, let's try to get another 5 new members to join each month and start networking with the other clubs here in town.

Best Regards to All,

Danny

Back