• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Club Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
In preparation for an upcoming NSXCA drive I purchased (on Ebay) a NIB Radio Shack UHF Business Band Transceiver (catalog number 19-1216-A BTX-126, UHF 25KHz 2 Watt CSQ), preset to the NSXCA licensed channel of 464.55 MHz. (Can be operated between 462 and 470 MHz). As I was completing my transaction I was offered a 2nd unit for no additional shipping charge. I agreed to purchase this 2nd unit to pass on to any other club members wishing to obtain their own radio, rather than renting or borrowing.

The radio is new in the box, there is a sticker on it that says 219.99 (retail price?). As previously mentioned, this is a Radio Shack Business Band Transceiver, model 19-1216, it comes with a rechargable Ni-Cd battery, an AC charger and antenna.

I am in the process of charging the unit I'm keeping but it will be 10 hours before it is complete. I'm not sure how to test the unit, but it does appear to be new and unused.

Club radios referenced here: http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/Resources/clubradios.htm

I am asking $60. For this price I will ship anywhere within the continential U.S.

Attachments

• clubradio.jpg
    clubradio.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 429
Sold

I have committed to sell the unit to the first person who agreed to buy here on this site. We expect to complete the sale this week-end. If for some reason, the buyer chooses not to proceed with purchase, I will contact other interested parties in the order of their responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back