• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Club Radio

In preparation for this summer's NSXCA Canyon drive I purchased (on Ebay) a NIB Radio Shack UHF Business Band Transceiver (catalog number 19-1216-A BTX-126, UHF 25KHz 2 Watt CSQ), preset to the NSXCA licensed channel of 464.55 MHz. (Can be operated between 462 and 470 MHz).

The radio is in the box it came in, there is a sticker on it that says 219.99 (retail price?). As previously mentioned, this is a Radio Shack Business Band Transceiver, model 19-1216, it comes with a rechargable Ni-Cd battery, an AC charger and antenna.

I used the radio once for the club drive, but now have no further use for it. I had purchased two when I obtained mine and had previously sold the 2nd one to another Prime member. Worked great on the drive and I was able to stay in contact with other club members.

Club radios referenced here: http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/Resources/clubradios.htm

I am asking $60. For this price I will ship anywhere within the continential U.S.

Back