• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX corral at Concorso Italiano

I just wanted to remind NSX owners of the Corral at this years Concorso Italiano.You can get on site and see who is already registered.If you haven't been to this event,it is probably the best day out of the car weekend.Any kind of car you would ever want to see.August 15 www.concorso.com

I'll be there too. Are you guys planning on doing anything else?

There's a pretty fun rally through and around Monterey immediately following the Cocorso with a BBQ dinner after that, but it may be too late to sign up for it now. I usually do it, but I'll have the family in tow this year.

Concorso Italiano

If you have never been in Monterey on this weekend,you are in for a treat.This has grown into one of the biggest car gatherings in the world.Besides Concorso there are Historic car races at Laguna Seca,Pebble Beach concorse,many high end auctions[Friday-Sat.Sun],car cruise from Cannerry Row to Carmel ect.You will see f 40's MclarenF1's and numerous high end cars driving all over the place.

Looks like a RECORD # of NSXs will be in the (non-Italian) Corral this year.

A few former NSX owners will also be there, some showing "other cars" :)

Any thoughts on a dinner/drinks get-together Friday evening after the CI show ??

I will be showing my adward winning 3.5csi Bmw at Concorso and because it is so close to my house i am also going to try and bring NSX out too!Please come by bimmer corral and i can tell anybody who wants to know some of the great things going on all weekend.Look for a Jade green coupe with CS COOP on license plate.I can also refer you to some of the best restaurants in the area.E-Mail me if you like [email protected]

cojones said:
Any thoughts on a dinner/drinks get-together Friday evening after the CI show ??

There's a rally sponsored by the Boys Club of Monterey in the early evening that is followed by a BBQ, but I'll be with the whole family and that'll be difficult for me to attend. I don't, however, see why we can't arrange a local dinner at a favorite restaurant.

Hello KEN
Unfortuately i have to attend awards banquet for bimmer club and can't attend dinner.I will help you decide on a good restaurant if you like,or you already might have a favorite.Billy Quons at Ryan Ranch is pretty good.It Real close to Concorso.I think if you called early enough You could have them block out some tables.Plenty of safe parking.I was going to host a Bimmer dinner there but one is already planned somewhere else.There phone# is 831 647 0390.If ican assist any of you fellow NSX"ers let me know.

Thanks Mike. I'll be happy to make the arrangements but I'll need a head count. I'll send emails to those registered and try to get an idea of how many are interested.

ChopsJazz said:
Thanks Mike. I'll be happy to make the arrangements but I'll need a head count. I'll send emails to those registered and try to get an idea of how many are interested.
Ken -- you got mail.
Definitely interested in a post-CI get-together... :D

Back