• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX coupe or NSX T

Quote:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by heySkippy
I know the world is a happier place for me because I was able to take my top off for the drive to work this morning.

And yesterday morning. And every morning last week. And tomorrow and the day after that

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
TMI! Taking your top off should be your private business and posting on a public forum about you taking your top off going to work is weird (unless you work at a topless bar) :biggrin:

we owners of 95 brooklands green nsx's are a free-spirited bunch,who like to drive without encumbrances,so if heyskippy wants to drive that way,that's his prerogative...

Last edited:
one of my ex-GF loved to ride fully naked in my 05 TL, she really loved when we would go thru the Drivethru's as the attendant/cashier would have his jaw hanging open when I hand him the cash for the food. she was a freak, and could ...... well you get the picture

So if Skippy likes driving his NSX with his top off he can by god do that.

Last edited:
one of my ex-GF loved to ride fully naked in my 05 TL, she really loved when we would go thru the Drivethru's as the attendant/cashier would have his drop hanging when I hand him the cash for the food. she was a freak, and could ...... well you get the picture

Yea, i love driving nsx naked too with top off. Feels great lol.... But seriously, i need head room haha. If i were to put sfdreamers seats in my car, id have to take roof off. Plus roof off lets you do so much more.... Get tan while driving, plenty of head room to lift off seat to get wallet, get my food through my roof cause my car low at a drive through, see the cuties in a suv when u next to them, oh, you could stand up to throw water balloons accuratly at cars behind you tail gateing

Yea, i love driving nsx naked too with top off. Feels great lol.... But seriously, i need head room haha. If i were to put sfdreamers seats in my car, id have to take roof off. Plus roof off lets you do so much more.... Get tan while driving, plenty of head room to lift off seat to get wallet, get my food through my roof cause my car low at a drive through, see the cuties in a suv when u next to them, oh, you could stand up to throw water balloons accuratly at cars behind you tail gateing

LOL you guys are pure entertainment. By the way SuperSonic, I checked out your car a couple days ago....Its extremely nice. Love it.

I have another thread in mind that I have an itching finger to start and I think it's going to likely get me the ultimate bashing lol. Curiosity has gotten the better of me though lol.

I have another thread in mind that I have an itching finger to start and I think it's going to likely get me the ultimate bashing lol. Curiosity has gotten the better of me though lol.

Just bring it and we'll decide on the bashing... professionally :wink:

I have an itching finger to start and I think it's going to likely get me the ultimate bashing .

That's not technically your finger... and I think they have an ointment for that now. :biggrin:

we owners of 95 brooklands green nsx's are a free-spirited bunch,who like to drive without encumbrances,so if heyskippy wants to drive that way,that's his prerogative...

Thank you for the support brother!

one of my ex-GF loved to ride fully naked in my 05 TL, she really loved when we would go thru the Drivethru's as the attendant/cashier would have his jaw hanging open when I hand him the cash for the food. she was a freak, and could ...... well you get the picture

Heh, there's something you might not know about us... :tongue:

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117445

Just bring it and we'll decide on the bashing... professionally :wink:

I actually started the thread this morning. Its the one about the Veilside Fortune Maisty kit that so many notoriously seem to dislike in the way or sacrificing the originality of the NSX. Also, I just finally posted a few pics of my car in the gallery if anyone cares to check it out. I'll post more soon:biggrin:

Yup, saw that thread hence I shall leave my comments there for that matter.

Congrats on your purchase, it's a lovely car that you got.

That being said, I also prefer a coupe over a T mainly because of the wind noise above 120mph which gets worse as you go faster, to the point one would think the car was not designed to get to those speeds.

All jokes and non-automotive benefits aside, I honestly think you made the right choice given by your question hence I won't even bother to jump into (as some did) NA1 vs NA2, 3.0 vs 3.2, etc... debate because those answers weren't what you asked for in the first place :rolleyes:

Of almost 10 years I owned my 98, I can only recall taking the top off less than 20 times. Guess I'm just not a top-off kinda guy, and the fact that my other car is a convertible (bought from my brother whom had it new) makes everything even more ironic.

Skippy LOL nice

another of my ex's had an aunt that would walk around topless cuz she was proud of the double DD's she had installed. they were nice LOL but 60+ years old

Yup, saw that thread hence I shall leave my comments there for that matter.

Congrats on your purchase, it's a lovely car that you got.

That being said, I also prefer a coupe over a T mainly because of the wind noise above 120mph which gets worse as you go faster, to the point one would think the car was not designed to get to those speeds.

All jokes and non-automotive benefits aside, I honestly think you made the right choice given by your question hence I won't even bother to jump into (as some did) NA1 vs NA2, 3.0 vs 3.2, etc... debate because those answers weren't what you asked for in the first place :rolleyes:

Of almost 10 years I owned my 98, I can only recall taking the top off less than 20 times. Guess I'm just not a top-off kinda guy, and the fact that my other car is a convertible (bought from my brother whom had it new) makes everything even more ironic.

Thanks for the compliment. I've been enjoying the car immensely. You know, the thing that's most ironic for ME is that the Targa that I did look at was also red, and the guy who I was going to buy it from is the one that found me the one I have now...and he told me the EXACT same thing about the Targa. He said "Eric, I get so sick of this wind noise....you don't want the targa.." But I was like "Yes, I do"! lol...I just wanted to look good though I guess. I just couldn't get passed the fact that it was an automatic....He did tell me about it though. I never really put that one on the interstate myself though. Anyway, thanks...

That's a RARE seller you have there.

Not only did he tell you the flaws about his car and suggest you to pass on it, he even found and referred you to another seller :eek: such selfless acts, I'd say, be friends with this guy!

I think 2 inches difference between front and rear wheels is a little bit extreme though the more I look at your car, the more I like it. Take your GF off the gallery or else you'll get a lot of enquiries from other Primers asking for more photos. Sorry that I have now indirectly promoted her :tongue:

That's a RARE seller you have there.

Not only did he tell you the flaws about his car and suggest you to pass on it, he even found and referred you to another seller :eek: such selfless acts, I'd say, be friends with this guy!

I think 2 inches difference between front and rear wheels is a little bit extreme though the more I look at your car, the more I like it. Take your GF off the gallery or else you'll get a lot of enquiries from other Primers asking for more photos. Sorry that I have now indirectly promoted her :tongue:

Thanks man lol. I appreciate it a lot. And, yes, me and this guy did actually become friends now. Funny how I actually met him looking for an NSX. Once we met he was like "you know what, you're a good guy...I have a better idea...you dont want this one"...I was shocked as well. THe funny thing is that for a couple days I kind of called him insisting on buying it. I just wanted an NSX so bad I guess that I almost made the common mistake of wanting something TOO bad. THen I REALLY wanted a Targa top. Ultimately though, I ended up with an overall lower mileage better car. One year older, with half the mileage at 60k.
Again thanks for the compliments. And yes, the rears fit impeccably. No rubbing, great offset. I had to be different than the masses running 19 rears.....plus the 20 also offered another inch on the rear lip than the 19 which was also important to me.
http://youtu.be/deF3utJkVzs

Last edited:
Back