• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Dinner Thursday, Aug 16th - Sign up please!

Red

Legendary Member
After the last two month's successful NSX dinner we are continuing our once monthly NSX Dinners at the National Yacht Club. We're getting 10-12 members out (even in the rain!!!:wink:) lets make this one EVEN BIGGER!

Dinner will start at 7:30 and be by reservation only (so we can book space and plan parking) rain or shine, (if it rains and you're afraid your car will melt you CAN bring another car) Since folks are showing up between 6:30 and 7:00 feel free to come and hang out earlier - but we'll sit down to eat at 7:30.

This event is for Members of the NSX Club of Canada only so please make sure you have joined and paid your dues before the 14th.

FYI - Dress is casual and meal price should be no more than $25 a person

For future referance we'll have a dinner the second Thursday of each month at the National.

Parking will be in a "yellow tape" taped off area so when you buzz in drive up the road until you see the area, move the tape, park, replace the tape.

Quick National facts:

National Yacht Club is at Harbourfront in Toronto at the end of Stadium Road, which is parallel to Bathurst Street south of Lakeshore.

There is a gate which you need to buzz into to gain access and a private parking area reserved for NSXs that show up on time.

You are welcome to bring a date, wife, girlfriend - we promise not to tell your other date, wife, girlfriend about the one you bring.

Food will be ordered off the menu and paid for by you directly, they take cash, visa or your car if you can't pay (oh wait, thats what I do!)

If we get enough people to pre-register we can create a special menu, etc.

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!
attachment.php

Stu,
I little off topic but I located where you purchased your "cooling" suit.

He's my co-driver for enduro races!:cool:

Best part - the car doesn't need gas any more, runs on cold fusion!:biggrin:

I will be at Toyota/Yamaha with my bikes for an open house - if it runs late can I get in and park with my truck and race trailer?? Hopefully I can make it home and unload and get to the Club. Perhaps you can tape off a bigger area.......the cars will look good parked next to my bikes:tongue:

I will be at Toyota/Yamaha with my bikes for an open house - if it runs late can I get in and park with my truck and race trailer?? Hopefully I can make it home and unload and get to the Club. Perhaps you can tape off a bigger area.......the cars will look good parked next to my bikes:tongue:

There should be no issue with the race trailer, just park in the gravel area to your right (north) when you first come in through the gate.

Everybody, Its more important to have your body at any event than your car, don't feel that if you can't arrive with your car you are not welcome!:smile:

Everybody, Its more important to have your body at any event than your car, don't feel that if you can't arrive with your car you are not welcome!:smile:

Ah, so if I happen to be "between" NSXs at that point I can still partake in the nachos. :)

Brad

Ah, so if I happen to be "between" NSXs at that point I can still partake in the nachos. :)
I'll buy you extra nachos (since it'll take you longer to get back home), you'll need extra food for the journey!:wink:

Come on Rick, what if you sit at the other end of the table from Stu? Out of reach from his wandering hands? Wont that be okay?

I think Ill be able to make this one.

Stu........should be okay too, but if you're gonna order nachos - plese order them with cheese:tongue:

Stu........should be okay too, but if you're gonna order nachos - plese order them with cheese:tongue:

They explained it to me - they were respecting the fact I was lactose intolerant, so it was actually a public service to provide full price cheeseless nachos:rolleyes: :biggrin: :wink:

All attendees, please buzz in and park in the taped off area - I may be a bit late to dinner, I'm taking a group out sailing at 5:30, so it's gonna be "host yourself, you know the drill" until 7-7:30

Stu.........another GREAT dinner. Too bad with all the beautiful women present you weren't able to take advantage of your "woodie". Next time please provide advance warning of the entertainment so that we can dress accordingly. My bonnet is somewhere in the closet and I'm sure you guys can bring out the old bowtie!:biggrin:

Best part of the night, Stu and Shawna singing "I did it my way" with Adelle, who we are very sad to loose to the bountiful PEI. May she play bridge, sail and golf in good health.

BYE ADELLE!!!!!

Best part of the night, Stu and Shawna singing "I did it my way" with Adelle, who we are very sad to loose to the bountiful PEI. May she play bridge, sail and golf in good health.

BYE ADELLE!!!!!

She WILL be missed - especially at our next event, which will be quieter!:wink:

I still regret not taking the mic and saying that I will always miss those afternoons of sailing out into the middle of the lake, stripping down and making wild love without the worry of being judged.:biggrin: :tongue:

Of course, since I've paid my membership in full this year, it would have been a waste of money...:tongue:

Back