• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Driver Newsletter

Due to "other business involvments" I was only semi-involved with my car addiction for a couple of years - however since November of last year, I'm back.:wink: It has suddenly occurred to me that one item I really enjoyed and looked forward to - The NSX Driver Newsletter, had not appeared. :eek: Has this been discontinued, or am just I, being ignored??:confused: Inquiring minds want to know!:rolleyes:

The latest issue has just been mailed, you should see it in a few days. We have an additional issue in the works now, since we did not publish on our ususal schedule this year over the summer months.

Enjoy it.

Best Regards,
LarryB

Unless it has changed, the Newsletter was included in your membership in NSXCA.:smile: (I don't know if there was any difference for mailing out of US - I would'nt think so.) Comments from someone in the Know??:biggrin:

PS: thanks Larry, for the quick reply!!

Hi there,

Can I somehow get added to the mailing list? Is there a cost to receive the NSX Owner Newsletter?

Thanks,
Cameron

Just got mine in the mail yesterday!:smile:

How often are we supposed to get this newsletter? I joined....... months ago in march or april of this year and have gotten 1 for sure, MAYBE 2 so far......

Well since it is November and this is issue #2, I don't think it is all that often. I think it used to be quartly,:confused:

Well since it is November and this is issue #2, I don't think it is all that often. I think it used to be quartly,:confused:

Yes you are correct. This issue is the second and should actually be the fourth for 2007. The magazine is based on contributions by the membership we had a slow summer with contributions. However this issue is out, and a the next issue is being written as we speak. The next issue will be a double issue with NSXPO coverage as well as the balance of the ALMS series races.

Many people contribute to the magazine and I would like to thank everyone for their effort. We can ALWAYS use contributions, please help us out by writing an article/story. All contributions are welcome. You can do anything technical, cover a local event, party or gathering. You can cover an individual. You can document a trip you took.

We would love to hear from you. You can send any contributions or discuss any ideas through myself ([email protected]) or Marcus Soori ([email protected]))the magazines editor.

Regards and Thanks,
LarryB

That is good information - I guess we thought the Newsletter just "appears"! :rolleyes: We should all keep our eye out for items of interest to contribute - I know I will. Thanks for all the hard work!!:smile:
Yes you are correct. This issue is the second and should actually be the fourth for 2007. The magazine is based on contributions by the membership we had a slow summer with contributions. However this issue is out, and a the next issue is being written as we speak. The next issue will be a double issue with NSXPO coverage as well as the balance of the ALMS series races.

Many people contribute to the magazine and I would like to thank everyone for their effort. We can ALWAYS use contributions, please help us out by writing an article/story. All contributions are welcome. You can do anything technical, cover a local event, party or gathering. You can cover an individual. You can document a trip you took.

We would love to hear from you. You can send any contributions or discuss any ideas through myself ([email protected]) or Marcus Soori ([email protected]))the magazines editor.

Regards and Thanks,
LarryB

Regards and Thanks,
LarryB

You inspired me Larry, Now I need to take a trip and write about it....Hmmmmmm

And a big THANK YOU to all that contribute to NSXDriver and NSXCA :)

Just received the latest issue yesterday: LOOKS EXCELLENT!

Kudos to the contributors.

Still not received mine............what gives:eek:

Don't sweat it Rog ,I have'nt gotten it either.

Got mine about a week ago (in Cali). Nice read and awesome pics!
Need to get on the bandwagon on contributing to the cause. Only material I have is 7 years worth of Prime Canyon Drives :eek:

Got mine about a week ago (in Cali). Nice read and awesome pics!
Need to get on the bandwagon on contributing to the cause. Only material I have is 7 years worth of Prime Canyon Drives :eek:

And there is nothing wrong with that!!!!!! Espesially with the winter months coming out in the east, we need articles from you guys in the year round sun and fun:):).

Regards,
LarryB

I have mine and very nice job by all involved!I feel so much closer to Larry B:tongue: Bob ,Fox news may be next!:biggrin: And begginer Peter a tough student? Common now:redface:

Still don't have my copy, maybe a replacement copy is in order here!!!:frown:

I got my copy today - excellent material. It really helps to pep you up - especially with my toy still up on jackstands for the install of the BBK and it's new wheels (to clear same) My thanks to Titanium Dave (997S brake package) and Tom - RPMotorsports (Wheels). Now if someone would finish/offer a good IC package for my CTSC, life would be good!!:biggrin: I will try to document the install of the BBK to send into the Driver.:smile: Of course, first I would need to straighten up the garage, don't ya know??:biggrin:

Where do I claim my prize for spotting the typo? "Aruca racing" on pg 5. :biggrin:

Where do I claim my prize for spotting the typo? "Aruca racing" on pg 5. :biggrin:
No prize for you, you at least got your copy to read, me.............waiting!!!!!!

Haha! I am still waiting for mines :redface: boo! :biggrin:

Back