• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX driver's controls diagram on NSX Prime?

Just picked up a '99 NSX that is missing its owners manual. Until I find one on Ebay, I was hoping someone can point me to some info on all the buttons & controls. Does NSX Prime have a labled diagram that I am not finding?

I've got the obvious ones, but things like dash light dimmer, or the rocker switch on the door labled "Off main", that kind of stuff.

Also, the clock and stereo click on and off dim for maybe 20-30 seconds when I first start the car. What's up with that?

When your clock and stereo blink, have you checked to see if your exterior lights are blinking as well?

Is sounds as if you may have an aftermarket alarm system that wasn't fully disabled. So, starting the car may be triggering the alarm.

Check out techinfo.honda.com which contains owners manuals for most Honda vehicles in pdf form. Some NSX model years come up "file not found", but many are there.

Thanks, but it did come up "file not found" for a '99 NSX

I think I have them all figured but two: In the glove box there is a small switch labled "on/main", and another larger rocker switch labled the same on the drivers door by the window & mirror switches.

What does "on/main" do, and to what?

Not sure about the glove box one, but I am pretty certain that the ON/MAIN rocker switch on the drivers side controls the passenger power window control. If you turn it off, the passenger power window control should be deactivated. Not sure if this also applies to the driver side control or not.

Welcome from another new NSX owner.

I think I have them all figured but two: In the glove box there is a small switch labled "on/main", and another larger rocker switch labled the same on the drivers door by the window & mirror switches.

Choose a model year where the files are found - the differences aren't that significant across the entire range of model years. There' s also a link to order owner's manuals as well.

The "on/main" switches disable the trunk switch on the driver's door and the passenger window switch.

Anything else?

Back