• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX FIESTA: 20th Anniversary celebrations in Japan

"I also Purasudana" ??? :confused:
Google Translator obviously has missed something.

Googleの悪い変換されます。 :D

my gf...pursaudana.:rolleyes:
danggoogle gibberish.

it is converted for my aussie friend...
oǝu ʎuunɟ ǝɹɐ noʎ

Last edited:
btw, neo... you blessing us in japan???:smile:

neato here

Kye, Hirofumi,
I thought I had already stated interest but can't seem to find my prior response, so please count me in on this! I'll probably bring one of my kids.

Francis

Kye, Hirofumi,
I thought I had already stated interest but can't seem to find my prior response, so please count me in on this! I'll probably bring one of my kids.

Francis

Hi Francis,

We cannot expect to get big support from HONDA.
But we want to celebrate 20th anniversary with many NSX owners,
including many friends from overseas.

Mr. Uehara, Motoharu Kurosawa(Gan-san) and many NSXers agree to have this big event.

See you again in Suzuka next year!

I would like to attend the event at Tochigi, but have long time connection (and in-laws) in japan, so don't need to do the tourist thing - is this possible? My inlaws live in Sayama-shi next near the main Honda factory. I sent private PM but was directed back to the post. Please PM me or reply here. Thank you.

I'll be there w/you bro, if this event doesn't run the same time as the NSXPO.
Only been to Japan once(paid by Yamaha Co.:biggrin:), don't mind revisit.

Hello Hirofumi,

There is interest from the NSXCB UK owners for this opporuntinty http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=7055

It would be good to meet you again having had the pleasure of being your chauffeur when at the Nurburgring last year!

Regards,

Paul

I will be chauffeur for you when you come to Japan in 2010.
You may drive my Type-R, don't forget drvier's license:wink:

Hirofumi

I am extremely interested in this event. Please keep me informed.

Harry Somerfield

man I really hope that this event is some time around mid September...
I'll be in Hong Kong for my friend's wedding Sept 17th...

Last edited:
My wife and I are interested. Possible additional +1 or 2.

We would probably extend our trip to include a visit with my relatives so we may not take part in all of the "tourist" activities.

RSVP me. please

My last NSX Fiesta was unforgettable. I'll find a way to make it to this one, ideally with my wife who has fond memories of her 8-week stay in Japan long ago.

Count me in as interested. If September its my birthday month and I can't think of anything more enjoyable than going back to Japan (was there 50 years ago as the child of an Air Force officer). Keep me informed!

Your SE NSXCA rep (Anyone else in this area interested?)

Count me in as interested. If September its my birthday month and I can't think of anything more enjoyable than going back to Japan (was there 50 years ago as the child of an Air Force officer). Keep me informed!

Your SE NSXCA rep (Anyone else in this area interested?)

I'm in NE FL.

I met a person from MUGEN few days ago. He welcome NSXCA members visiting MUGEN Co..

I plan to take you to shops, NOVA, MACS and Spoon, too.

Alternative plan will be prepared for ladies and kids.

Hirofumi

Thats perfect. I was hoping to go to a few workshops while in Japan. I was told the workshops are hard to find without help.

To Hirofumi-san, Simon & Kye,

I would like to RSVP as a definite yes for myself & my husband (Dave). We've been looking forward to this event for several years & will attend in any month (Sept/Oct/Nov)! Thank you for all your efforts in putting this together! Arigato!

May a.k.a. Ms. Purple!!
1995 Midnight Purple Pearl NSX-T

What I would like to do with this forum is start a discussion on firstly who is interested to join and secondly what would you like to do while in Japan if you had 7 days here and thirdly what ideas do you have for the fiesta itself (Tomiyoshi san is still firming up plans with Honda)

All comments and feedback/ideas are welcome. I will keep a separate excel sheet with name of people who tentatively would like to join.

Thanks, regards,
Kye

To Hirofumi-san, Simon & Kye,

I would like to RSVP as a definite yes for myself & my husband (Dave). We've been looking forward to this event for several years & will attend in any month (Sept/Oct/Nov)! Thank you for all your efforts in putting this together! Arigato!

May a.k.a. Ms. Purple!!
1995 Midnight Purple Pearl NSX-T

Hi May,

The date will be announced by HONDA soon. It will be the middle of November. So you can attend this celebrations event after NSXPO2010 in Las Vegas.:smile:

We can accept anybody who want to celebrate NSX 20th anniversary.
I am looking forward to seeing all of you.

Very best regards,
Hirofumi

Hi Kye,

I am defineitely interested, please add me to your list.

Thanks,

Mike

Back