• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Fiesta Japan October 2015 and Silverstone Classic 2015

I am a UK member and was lucky enough to attend the 2015 NSX Fiesta at Suzuka, here is a video of the cars lined up just before the final parade lap. I was invited to join a NA2 R owner for the ride - wow was it worth the trip. I am never likely to see so many NSX together and certainly not so many rare models, NA1 and NA2 Rs, Type S and Type S Zeros.

Also attached is a TV clip covering the Silverstone Classic in 2015 where the UK Club had around 50 cars present and we had a parade to celebrate the 25 anniversary of the launch. My own car is the Pealescent White car referred to by the presenter, it is one of the last 12 cars sold in the UK and these were available in colour combinations not available before in the UK. My car is the only UK Pearlescent White/Red leather NA2 car, a coupe as the UK got Targa and Coupe options.

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/156138636" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
Suzuka 2015 Honda NSX Fiesta Parade Line Up from Neil Shaw on Vimeo.

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/157820737" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
NSX Ch4 from Neil Shaw on Vimeo.

So I hope you enjoy these video clips, I will post some photos of my NSX in the photo section.

Thanks for this. Awesomeness

Very cool videos, Neil! The first 2 definitely bring back good memories, thank you for posting them.

Paul.

104 NSXs in the first video by my (feeble) count. That's an awesome sight to behold.

104 NSXs in the first video by my (feeble) count. That's an awesome sight to behold.

The videos have appeared twice for some reason, there is only 1 for Suzuka and 1 for Silverstone.

There were actually a lot more cars than that present but not all took part in the final parade lap.

Back