• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX The Connection

Whats up guys.. Here is a short film a few friends and I had been working on over the summer and it is finally done.. Shot, edited and directed by my good friend Christopher A George. http://www.youtube.com/user/YoungDirectEnt

Enjoy! :)

NSX The Connection
<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/80652682" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
http://vimeo.com/80652682

Last edited:
Very nice movie indeed. A bit sinister in some ways, but an excellent piece of work !!!

Every time I see someone who makes a NSX movie likes, I want to do something similar (and never get around to it unfortunately). But from what little I know is that the do something like this, you spend a crazy amount of time just editing stuff like this.

Congrats !!

Awesome video bro! Loved the imagery, especially some of the opening shots of the basketball court and the ocean in the background. The car looked and sounded awesome in the video! Now I want a blue NSX.

Very good video!

I've always wanted to learn how to do something like this.

Very nice movie indeed. A bit sinister in some ways, but an excellent piece of work !!!

Every time I see someone who makes a NSX movie likes, I want to do something similar (and never get around to it unfortunately). But from what little I know is that the do something like this, you spend a crazy amount of time just editing stuff like this.

Congrats !!

Thanks man!!! Yeah that's exactly why it took so long for this film to be uploaded in its final form. The editing takes a lot of time and skill.

Awesome video bro! Loved the imagery, especially some of the opening shots of the basketball court and the ocean in the background. The car looked and sounded awesome in the video! Now I want a blue NSX.

Thank you sir :)

That was awesome, I can't believe I'm friends with a movie star.

Lol not anytime soon... Thanks Colin :)

Back