• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Foot wheel bass speaker

I'm looking for a foot wheel bass speaker for my 91 NSX. I just found out that it is missing...
The original price is a little crazy, is there an aftermarket for this?
Bart Geerts
Belgium

jaytip nsx said:
hmm,no thanks.when i pay for a product i like to actually recieve it.it seems mark johnson is not familiar with this concept.
Sorry to hear that Dali Racing did not deliver. My experience is that Mark Johnson is reliable, helpful and delivers the goods quickly. I have got goods from Dali Racing to North-Norway in less time than deliveries inide Norway.
Besides, choosing to use mr. Johnsons name instead of the company he represent is unethic and does not conform with the rules for this forum.

midNight Sun Xpress said:
choosing to use mr. Johnsons name instead of the company he represent is unethic and does not conform with the rules for this forum.
you may have had good dealings with mark johnson(dali racing).i too in the past have had good dealings with him,then he ripped me off.iam not alone in being tucked up by him,check under the vendors section "whats up with dali racing" you will see that a number of people are having problems with his so called services.
with regards to it being unethical to use his name instead of dali racing,get real, EVERYONE who frequents this site knows mark johnson is dali racing/dali racing is mark johnson.
please dont tell me i am being unethical.if somebody paid me for goods i would ship the goods to them,unlike mark johnson.
its because there are people on this site that sing his praises that a number of unfortunate people have been ripped off by him.
as one person put it.if two men are walking down the street and one of them gets his pocket picked and the other doesnt,that does not make the pickpocket any less of a thief.
if you want sing his praises carry on,i for one will be letting everyone know that he tucked me up,and if others in my situation do the same then maybe people will start to sit up and take notice,and start taking their business elsewhare.i here chris at science of speed are good to do business with,they will be getting my money from now on.

Back