• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX & Format67 finally done

Hong,

Can Format67 compile all their car vids into a dvd and sell it to me? I went through a few of their videos and they are incredible.

Video was excellent - although I REALLY wish it was filmed in 1080P rather than 720P.

That was incredible! What a fitting tribute to a great car. The Nurgburgring/race track sequences were the best I've seen.

Seriously, an unending cascade of superlatives doesn't do this justice.

One amazing thing about this video, is that is EVERYWHERE, and most people LOVE IT, we should all send Hong $1 b/c he is making our car's value go up a notch, oh, and GPW owners please send $2 LOL

Hong, what is the soundtrack? Sounds familiar but I can't figure it out. Please let us know.

You guys have some talent.

Cinematography, editing, quality were all amazing but I want more action from the car itself. Gimme some power slides, push the car on the track, anything to do with gross displays of the NSX's prowess.

finally got home last night, and watched it on my 55" LED TV

straight-up astounding and awe-inspiring

Wow! makes me want to run out and get an nsx NOW...

oh wait, i remember now... i have one...

...where are my keys?...

...door slams

I was probably one of many that sent emails out to the blogs(autoblog being one) and car guys because of how awesome this is.

I also know what the soundtrack is, and as much as it has already been used etc I have to say it comes through the most and BEST in this video. Plus with the violinist and pianist it works great.

the song is called "mars" and is from the video game Heavy Rain. Search youtube, but like i said it only truly works(imo) in THIS video :wink:

great job yet again. can't say that enough.

Back