• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Formation Aerial Photos

I thought we were going to be able to purchase the NSX formation in poster form. With the DVD complete, maybe now? :confused: Any info from the organizers?

Thank you. :smile:

I'll check with Jay and George about the resolution of the aerial shots and look into printing a poster if possible.

Best Regards,

Danny

I took some pics from the roof of Peoria of Acura show a few years ago but I can't find the thread where I posted the pics. Think we had 17 NSX there

maybe you have better searchfu luck than me...

Glad you resurrected this thread. I was thinking about this photo op from NSXPO 2010 the other day as well, and was wondering the same thing.

Dang...I forgot about this. Hopefully this is still coming.

+1 On interest, if they come out with high res or posters for sale...

IDZ9oD2.jpg

Bump!

I would love to get this printed out and hung in my house. :)

Last edited:
Still waiting for whomever has the full res shots to share them with the rest of the NSXPO attendees. We did pay for the helicopter and photographer and since this shot is now on the interweb it should have been distributed to our attendees.

Righteous -

Still waiting for whomever has the full res shots to share them with the rest of the NSXPO attendees. We did pay for the helicopter and photographer and since this shot is now on the interweb it should have been distributed to our attendees.

We were there. This was real nice, although I notice an absence of Imola.

Would appreciate a fine photo of this.

how long did it take to get the formation?

.must have felt like 8.............:tongue:

Only 4? It sure felt longer. It was freezing that morning. Too many lazy bums were still in bed!

Huh it was freezing? Okey. I was out there in my Speedos..(no I was not. But it was a lot hotter than I was used to)

I would love a high res picture of that too.. so +1 on that.

Best regards

Only 4? It sure felt longer. It was freezing that morning. Too many lazy bums were still in bed!
I don't remember it being cold? I believe I wore shorts that day...exaggeration maybe? If possible, I would like a high res copy as well.

I can't remember who collected the pics. I posted a thread in the LV section trying to find them. I looked through my pics and I dont have them either :(

Hopefully Danny, Bryan, Virgil or any of the other LV crew can chime in.

Nik

speaking of Danny..what the heck happened to him???? Have'nt seen a post in eons....:frown: I'm sure he would know where to get the pics you guys want.

Back