• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Frame / body repair shop needed in Los Angeles, SFV

Been out of the nsx scene for a while but need a top notch nsx body repair expert/ facility preferably in Los Angeles area, San Fernando Valley or Southern CA. that can handle major body repairs / front clips / frame / expert in welding aluminum. etc. I lost my nsx repair connection. I got 5 nsx, 4 crashed w/ most of the needed parts, thanx to nsx prime but need the expert to bring them to life. Any referals would be awesome. Tony 818-255-3145 If anybody knows, you guys do !

You should talk to Jon Martin at Cerritos Acura. I am sure he would know someone who can do that.

I was actually talking to J. Martin today and he mentioned San Pedro Auto Body as being very skilled w/ NSX bodywork. Unfortunatly, I can't remember if our conversation related to the present tense regarding them.( We were talking about them doing work to my car in 1995 ). Anyway, try San Pedro Auto Body. Hi Ed !!!

Back