• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Front Row Center at Exotic Cars Vegas!

Sorry if this is a repost, but got back from a trip to Vegas and Exotic Cars in Vegas...before the good news, I think it is a joke they are now charging $5 to walk their "loop" of cars...RIDICULOUS. lucky for me I have the local weekend famous Crystal COve...but anyways..

I peeked through the gates, that they are now covering...and in the center of the loop, on a raised platform so a brand new blue NSX!, not just in the rows of Ferraris, Lambos and so on, but right smack in the middle and raised, I was impressed to see our car, among all the greats, not that it didnt belong, but to have it looking like one of the main standout cars was awesome...

RIDICULOUS. lucky for me I have the local weekend famous Crystal COve

On F-Chat they say Crystal Cove will be shut down 10/14 :eek: :rolleyes:

Yes they did say it was going to be shut down. The only place in the world that is free, I can see an Enzo, Porsche CGT, 5 Murci's, F430's,Classics all in one area the same day, the list goes on .....damn...

but anyways, yes this is the place in Caesars. Its kinda cheesy as everything is overpriced just like Vegas, but I did see a 360GT Race car right next to the NSX.

Back