• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Garage Art - OPINIONS NEEDED!

So, looking for some honest opinions here. Garage decal or no decal?

IMG_1806.jpgIs it showing in this post?

Last edited:
I did this checkerboard on my wall to break up the white.
One or both of these two pics would look good too.

01042009041.jpg

DSC02536.jpg

DSC02535.jpg

I'd say frame it like mentioned and center it in the middle of the bikes.

Is that your car?

Yes, but it needs to be bigger. Nice bike collection too.

Thanks, they had a bigger version but it was hard to gauge how it would look. Thanks! We just keep collecting them :).

- - - Updated - - -

Clean up that garage. It's a disgrace.

I know, right! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Is that your car?

Not my car, just a vinyl decal designed by some artist I found online.

- - - Updated - - -

I did this checkerboard on my wall to break up the white.
One or both of these two pics would look good too.

Like the checkerboard look. Thanks for the suggestion.

What alot of guys do like hunters is hang their trophies so....

stock muffler, stock headers, original Ubaronium blahblah key, old pistons as long as they are OEM NSX parts

need any of those free just pay for shipping

I have old headers, old rims, old pistons all NSX OEM parts now that is the cool thing to do not a poster LOL have some fun, and its a great conversation peice ya know

What alot of guys do like hunters is hang their trophies so....

stock muffler, stock headers, original Ubaronium blahblah key, old pistons as long as they are OEM NSX parts

need any of those free just pay for shipping

I have old headers, old rims, old pistons all NSX OEM parts now that is the cool thing to do not a poster LOL have some fun, and its a great conversation peice ya know

Always thinking outside the box! I may have to run that one past my boss (read ... wife). I was lucky to get her to consider anything at all!

I purchased this in RED but after I put it up in my garage, I wish now I had purchased the black one and painted my wall behind the vinyl decal RED. Then the car would have looked RED like mine. I'll see if I can post a picture of my garage later when I get home.

Last edited:
I purchased this in RED but after I put it up in my garage, I which now I had purchased the black one and painted my wall behind the vinyl decal RED. Then the car would have looked RED like mine. I'll see if I can post a picture of my garage later when I get home.

Please do! Would love to see.

Mine is red, I believe I purchased it at Artfire. But like I said, I think if I had painted the wall red and used a black one, then the color of the car would have looked red.
This was taken this March. Show trophies go on top of the shelves, the wall by the car gets the plaques.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Looks like the link/attachment was busted.

My luck. It worked last night. I'll see if I can't redo it. Most likely when I get home.

I'm home, hopefully it is fixed now.

Last edited:
Back