• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Gathering at Erfta Meet - Thursday July 11 2013

Last edited:
I might have mine on the dyno thursday, maybe you guys will hear it from there, im a block away. If not I'll pop by, haven't driven it at all this year yet! or you guys can pass by and witness us squeeze 600hp out of a stock 3.0L lol

Looks like the ertefa guys have canceled the meet as if today!

Appeartly to big of a meet for property management to keep allowing it.

Would have been nice to see you all but it looks like we won't be able to meet at la Paloma unless na1tor wants us all to go by and attend his Dyno? :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21373557332.332836.jpg

Bruno, is this place on the West side of the 400, as opposed to the Erfta which is on the East side.

I was only planning on going to La Paloma, is that cancelled as well?

Bram

Bram, the Ertefa meets used to be held at the SE corner of 400/7 (we went last year). Since the start of the season it has been moved to the La Paloma location (NE corner of Weston/7). So our actual meeting spot was the Ertefa meet.

So, we can't even "gather" there for a La Paloma ice cream? I think we have 8-9 cars at most tonight, partly to meet but also some of us are picking up Honda Indy event info from Bram. Either way we have to find a spot to meet. Bruno, you think we are still taking a chance and may get ticketed for 7-8 NSXs?

Shall we propose another meeting spot need that area?

Guys York Region cops are a@# holes. I highly suggest a disband for anywhere in that area. Upon hearing about the cancellation I made other commitments but will try and come out after for a bit. Let me know where.

I'm planning on coming. How about we meet at Marble Slab Creamery? 31 Colossus DriveVaughan, ON L4L 9J8

I do not think we should go to la Paloma. I like the colossus idea Owen and think we should meet there. The police will be out in the area to bother the "ricers" and more then likely won't even look our way. I'll be at the creamery place around 7-7:30 to meet you guys there.

There is no way we should risk going to la Paloma tonight if the police will be there. Sean hope you can make it out to the colossus meet spot.

See you all soon

Back