• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX gathering Sebring Raceway Sat.Oct.4

Dear NSX enthusiasts,

The NSXCA will be hosting an afternoon advanced driving lecture, NSX passenger track rides, parade laps, and group photo at Sebring Raceway on SATURDAY OCTOBER 4th to cheer on the Acura LMP2teams at the American LeMans series race taking place that same day at Road Atlanta. The tentative schedule is as follows:

11am arrive at the Chateau Elan Sebring, meet in lobby to watch the green flag drop at 1130am

1130am to 1pm buffet lunch (on your own) at the hotel ($10 per person)...most people will bring their lunch into the lobby so that we can watch the race and eat

115pm.....enter Sebring Raceway, sign waivers at track entrance (no charge for entry)

130pm....PowerPoint advanced driving techniques lecture by Wei-Shen Chin (features videos of understeer, oversteer, and off track excursions!)

230pm to 5pm.....open access to the pit and paddock area at Sebring Raceway (rides available as time permits for those interested in experiencing a track prepared NSX at speed at Sebring....helmet provided, closed toe shoes MANDATORY)

445pm....line up at pit out to get ready to go out on the parade laps DO NOT BE LATE

5pm SHARP.....parade lap leaves the pits (if you're late, you won't be allowed to join the group halway through)

5pm to 515pm....parade laps on track behind NSX pace car (slow speed, NO PASSING, no lagging behind and then driving like a speed demon to catch up)

530pm....group shot of cars and owners on the front straight (facing WEST so we will enter the pits, go to pit out, enter the track at turn 1, make a U-turn, then drive the reverse direction on the front straight and arrange the cars for a photo

6pm.....head to Chateau Elan to shower, clean up, socialize

7pm.....buffet dinner at the Chateau Elan ($30 per person)....menu is salad, chicken marsala, linguini, side vegetable, dessert, iced tea, coffee and water (you may purchase drinks from the bar and bring them into the buffet room if you wish)....WATCH THE RACE on TV during dinner

10pm.....conclusion of the race

If you wish to stay at the hotel overnight and leave Sunday morning, please call the hotel at 863-655-6252 and ask for the Chin Motorsports rate. This hotel WILL SELL OUT Saturday evening.

If you are around on Sunday morning and would like to go to the track and participate as a guest in the Chin Motorsports track event, please go back through track security gates in the morning and sign a waiver, present yourself to the Chin Motorsports trailer so we know you are there.

If you are interested in attending this event, please PayPal $32 to...

[email protected]

or mail your check for $30 per person with your

NAME
ADDRESS
EMAIL
CELL PHONE

to

Wei-Shen Chin
2207 Lakeside Dr.
Orlando, FL 32803

NSXCA members, your rate is $20 per person. For those wishing to join the NSXCA, yearly dues are $40 (voluntary $60 contribution for a total of $100)and you will receive the $20 rate if you join before the event. Go to www.nsxca.org for information or www.nsxflorida.com.

Any questions, please call my cell at 407-832-0176 or email me at [email protected]

DEADLINE IS MONDAY SEPTEMBER 29 to RSVP and send $$. We are limited to approximately 50 people due to space constraints.

Wei-Shen Chin
NSXCA Florida Chapter president

Dear NSX enthusiasts,

The NSXCA will be hosting an afternoon advanced driving lecture, NSX passenger track rides, parade laps, and group photo at Sebring Raceway on SATURDAY OCTOBER 4th to cheer on the Acura LMP2teams at the American LeMans series race taking place that same day at Road Atlanta. The tentative schedule is as follows:

11am arrive at the Chateau Elan Sebring, meet in lobby to watch the green flag drop at 1130am

1130am to 1pm buffet lunch (on your own) at the hotel ($10 per person)...most people will bring their lunch into the lobby so that we can watch the race and eat

115pm.....enter Sebring Raceway, sign waivers at track entrance (no charge for entry)

130pm....PowerPoint advanced driving techniques lecture by Wei-Shen Chin (features videos of understeer, oversteer, and off track excursions!)

230pm to 5pm.....open access to the pit and paddock area at Sebring Raceway (rides available as time permits for those interested in experiencing a track prepared NSX at speed at Sebring....helmet provided, closed toe shoes MANDATORY)

445pm....line up at pit out to get ready to go out on the parade laps DO NOT BE LATE

5pm SHARP.....parade lap leaves the pits (if you're late, you won't be allowed to join the group halway through)

5pm to 515pm....parade laps on track behind NSX pace car (slow speed, NO PASSING, no lagging behind and then driving like a speed demon to catch up)

530pm....group shot of cars and owners on the front straight (facing WEST so we will enter the pits, go to pit out, enter the track at turn 1, make a U-turn, then drive the reverse direction on the front straight and arrange the cars for a photo

6pm.....head to Chateau Elan to shower, clean up, socialize

7pm.....buffet dinner at the Chateau Elan ($30 per person)....menu is salad, chicken marsala, linguini, side vegetable, dessert, iced tea, coffee and water (you may purchase drinks from the bar and bring them into the buffet room if you wish)....WATCH THE RACE on TV during dinner

10pm.....conclusion of the race

If you wish to stay at the hotel overnight and leave Sunday morning, please call the hotel at 863-655-6252 and ask for the Chin Motorsports rate. This hotel WILL SELL OUT Saturday evening.

If you are around on Sunday morning and would like to go to the track and participate as a guest in the Chin Motorsports track event, please go back through track security gates in the morning and sign a waiver, present yourself to the Chin Motorsports trailer so we know you are there.

If you are interested in attending this event, please PayPal $32 to...

[email protected]

or mail your check for $30 per person with your

NAME
ADDRESS
EMAIL
CELL PHONE

to

Wei-Shen Chin
2207 Lakeside Dr.
Orlando, FL 32803

NSXCA members, your rate is $20 per person. For those wishing to join the NSXCA, yearly dues are $40 (voluntary $60 contribution for a total of $100)and you will receive the $20 rate if you join before the event. Go to www.nsxca.org for information or www.nsxflorida.com.

Any questions, please call my cell at 407-832-0176 or email me at [email protected]

DEADLINE IS MONDAY SEPTEMBER 29 to RSVP and send $$. We are limited to approximately 50 people due to space constraints.

Wei-Shen Chin
NSXCA Florida Chapter president

You're breaking my heart!! :frown: We had so much fun at the last Chin - Sebring event, and I have to be in MO for a family reunion that weekend.(If mama ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy!) But I will certainly be there in spirit! :cool: Do it again!:biggrin:

Last edited:
I'll be at the Chin event Sat and Sun, but I won't be there with my NSX.

Can I participate but just attend the dinner at the Chateau? I assume I can pay the $30 to the Chateau directly for the buffet dinner, correct?

Just paypal.
I hope there is still enough room for us.

Dave and Jacky.... R u guys going?

hey guys!

Id love to go but ill be in ORL for the weekend. Have fun and please get as many photos/vid as possible!

Huy,

Thanks for calling to ask, I was at work when you called sorry I did not call back.

have fun guys!

Here are some pics of the event that John took. We had such a great time. Wei Shen and his crew are to notch people. It was a pleasure meeting the most awesome people there. Can't wait for the next event.

Attachments

• P1030745.jpg
    P1030745.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 65
  • P1030755.jpg
    P1030755.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 64
  • P1030762.jpg
    P1030762.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 61
  • P1030836.jpg
    P1030836.jpg