• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX got a new set of Shoes..

After waiting 2 months, I finally got the rims I thought I'd never have a chance of owning in my lifetime, let alone an NSX .. :thumbup:

18/19 " BBS GOLD LM's

Car: 1992 GPW NSX

imo.. This is the way I think Honda's most elite vehicle should look. ;)

Excuse my pics, I'm Camera-less for now..so I had to use the wifey's SD550 Elf Canon :p

Enjoy :thumbup:

nsxbbs3.jpg

nsxbbs.jpg

nsxbbs4.jpg

Are you sure its 92 and not 02? Nevertheless nice combo. Gold and white seems to match nicely on this car.

Oh my. :eek:

That's beautiful. It'd be hard to top that look with any amount of money.

I'll be opening this thread to look at your car often. :biggrin:

Jin1976 said:
Are you sure its 92 and not 02? Nevertheless nice combo. Gold and white seems to match nicely on this car.

I knew someone would question that..:biggrin:

Yah, its a 92..

This is how the car looked when I got it 10 months ago, with the ambition of keeping it stock. However, as most of you can relate with me ...that motto is always blown out the window after a month.. :tongue:

I can say, after all that I've done in these months of owning this car, its where I want it to be..and won't have anything else done appearance wise. :smile:

Thanks again for all the positive compliments

Here is the car, three days after I drove it back from Texas (where I purchased it) 10 months ago.

celine3.jpg

celine2.jpg

Saw this car at the Ebiach meet in Corona. Car is beauitful in person. It had the Ro-JA rims when I saw it. Extremely clean conversion. Nice set up.

Your Suspension

How's the ride? I love how it sits in the front. What are you using to get it that low?

LUVnSX said:
Nice conversion.

BossmanNSX why did you change your screen name from GPW_NSX?
Was it because of this?
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65745

I didn't change my username, that is a friend of mine and I do not relate with him and his transactions. Before I registered on Prime, I used to use his screenname because I used the computer mostly at his house as he was more internet forum literate (i.e posting pics, translating questions) then I was at the time.

People whom have dealt with me, can vouch for me and as having good business ethics.
I tried leading my friend to the right decision, but he is a grown adult and I can't control his transactions..but give advice.
Once he had declined my advice, I finally registered for this exact reason.

Please do not kurupt my post anymore..thanks.

thanks again guys for all the compliments, and too those who pm'd me ..I replied back

-Eric

760NSX said:
Saw this car at the Ebiach meet in Corona. Car is beauitful in person. It had the Ro-JA rims when I saw it. Extremely clean conversion. Nice set up.

Yes, I still have the RO_JA wheels, however are forced to sell them now. Tires, Mounting balancing etc etc..really put a whole in my pocket.. :frown:

Here is a pic taken not too long ago with the RO_JA wheels on..

boom1.jpg

makena88 said:
How's the ride? I love how it sits in the front. What are you using to get it that low?

I just converted over to the TEIN Flex setup w/ pillow mounts, and it rides like a dream. They can go down much further, and I have them set at 6 and 8. I was gonna go with the TEIN RA, however..I felt it was too harsh for just street driving.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
da3dalus said:
car looks amazing. i love the gold/white color combo.

i want to snag the 7's from you!

You're the 3rd person to ask about them, Shoot me an offer.
They're covered up in the garage and waiting to be rolled on again :biggrin:

-Eric

BossmanNSX said:

I don't see my question as "corruption" but clarification.
Considering you have item(s) in the for sale forum, it's important to me to know what seller is being dealt with.

Is this the same set of LM's that were for sale a couple months ago in the for sale section?

BossmanNSX said:
I didn't change my username, that is a friend of mine and I do not relate with him and his transactions. Before I registered on Prime, I used to use his screenname because I used the computer mostly at his house as he was more internet forum literate (i.e posting pics, translating questions) then I was at the time.

People whom have dealt with me, can vouch for me and as having good business ethics.
I tried leading my friend to the right decision, but he is a grown adult and I can't control his transactions..but give advice.
Once he had declined my advice, I finally registered for this exact reason.

thanks again guys for all the compliments, and too those who pm'd me ..I replied back

-Eric

I read through that link that was posted and am confused myself.

Your friend also has a GPW NSX? And both of you would post under the same username? Or you were the original person but "Andy" sold the rims?

In any case, I guess it isn't my business but I'm with LuvNSX in looking out for others on this forum.

DVDoughboy said:
I read through that link that was posted and am confused myself.

Your friend also has a GPW NSX? And both of you would post under the same username? Or you were the original person but "Andy" sold the rims?

In any case, I guess it isn't my business but I'm with LuvNSX in looking out for others on this forum.

Most definately understandable, My friend has a 94 GPW NSW, I have a 92 GPW NSX. I used to use his username, as I very mildly went onto the net. I found myself user Prime more and more and the fiasco he had got into. I didnt want to be a part of it. So I made my own account.

I tried giving advice and the right point of direction, but theres only so much I can do as a "friend".

For those who have met me or that I have sold too, Im sure you guys can vouch that Im a stand up person and would never want to bring harm to any fellow NSX owner.

Thanks again

_Eric

one more question. What size tires are you running.

Veleno said:
Is this the same set of LM's that were for sale a couple months ago in the for sale section?

I was wondering the same thing. :smile: :cool:

Back