• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX GT posters/photos now available

Hi boys/girls,
After countless requests, PM's, emails here on Prime and Australia by myself and Easton Chang the photographer. We have decided to produce the photos of NSX GT on print form.

Price wise for A3 size photo at the moment as A2 prices are too dear are US$22 + shipping, packaging and paypal charges. Obviously if you buy multiple you'd save on the shipping and packaging.

Great christmas presents. Only 2 weeks to go.

And we'll only be making no more than 50 of each photo and Easton was even thinking to sign it and individually number them.

Any comments appreciated.

Nico
Thank you for your continual support.
Every poster I'll donate $2 to NSXPRIME.
Here are our favourites
_F4U1189.jpg

_F4U1162.jpg

_F4U8705.jpg

_F4U8721.jpg

Last edited:
That third one is a stunner!

What size are the posters and how do we pay?

White94 said:
That third one is a stunner!

What size are the posters and how do we pay?

I just looked up A3 size. It's only 11.75" x 16.5".

A2 is 16.5" x 23.5".
A1 is 23.5" x 33". I like the A1:smile: but I'm not sure about the price.

In the states, we don't have A3 sizes, etc... it's all by the exact measurement (8.5 inches x 11 inches) so please give these guys the actual measurements :) I know of them just cuz of my profession

also,

what is shipping from Australia to the USA, because most of your orders are going to be from the states I think.

$22 bucks is a good price guys. Jump on it :)

Ok guys.
ricky- thanx for the heads up shippind I'll have to check in the next few days A3 and A1 will definitely be different.

As Already mentioned the sizes are as follows

A3 11.75" x 16.5".
A2 is 16.5" x 23.5".
A1 is 23.5" x 33".

But you got to remember this is photo glossy paper not the normal flimsy paper which I also have a 2006 calender with 3 girls bakinis standing in front of my front I can throw that in for free.

Anyways so far A3 is US$22 + shipping, handling and paypal.
And I've been quoted over the phone for 20"x32" which is nearly A1 for US$38

I'll offer those 2 sizes to avoid confusion and hassle

Payment will be by paypal and my address is [email protected] but dont paypal me yet until I get confirmed shipping prices and the 20x32 price

Thanx Nico

Last edited:
I'll take all four at the 20"x32" size. Please let me know when to send the Paypal and the address to ship the pics.

Thanks,

Mike

I'll take photo 3 and photo 4 in "20 x 32" , please:smile:

Can you keep the photo and throw in 3 chicks in bikinis:biggrin:

Ill take 2 posters, Please PM ME some details on where to send the check!:eek: Great for the new house:biggrin:

Ok guys.
I'm going to process all orders by this friday to send by early next week.
So for those that paypal me by this friday to [email protected] I'll have it sent it out early next week.

btw, for those that want the calendar of my car let me know as well.
also do u want the photographer to individually number them and sign them ?
I'll have shipping costs by the end of the day.

Nico

Last edited:
Signed and numbered would be way cool. I'd also be interested in the calendar.

Thanks.

Otto

Wheelman said:
Signed, number, and calender would be cool:smile:

ditto:biggrin:

Ok guys. Shipping to the US and the tube packaging comes up to US$10, so US$48x1.03(paypal) say US$50 all up if you order one.
1 20x32 poster signed, numbered US$50 via paypal
2 20x32 poster signed, numbered US$90 via paypal

for 3 or more I'm going to see if its safe to fit 3 or more in one tube.

Now the calenders I've got a few in a4 size which is magazine page size and one poster size roughly 20x32 but I'm not sure if I could put it in the tube if not I'll put it an extra envelope. and If it could fit in the tube I'll give a calendar to every1.

So this friday I'm meeting up with the photographer and we'll process the 1st batch and get them signed . The next batch wont be till mid next year as the photographer doesnt really live near me around 2 hours away.

Photo#3 is definitely the most popular with over 20 from prime and friends.
Its also obvious that no1 wants the smaller on prime so we'll say every1 wants 20x32.

All the posters will be signed and numbered unless requested.

Guys, when u paypal please make clear your Prime username, which photo and then address.

Thanx Nico

Last edited:
Back