• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in December Magazine

There is a new magazine out just this year - It is called SPORTS AND EXOTICS and is produced by the publishers of Hemmings Motor News. It is a high quality special interest publication.

Anyway, the December issue has a six-page spread titled "A Eulogy for Acura's NSX". The featured car is a 2005 model ... but the story is actually a history of the car and it's 15 years of production.

Should be at most bookstores that have a magazine counter. If you are an NSX fan, certainly worth the $4 cover price.

WA-NSX said:
There is a new magazine out just this year - It is called SPORTS AND EXOTICS and is produced by the publishers of Hemmings Motor News. It is a high quality special interest publication.

Anyway, the December issue has a six-page spread titled "A Eulogy for Acura's NSX". The featured car is a 2005 model ... but the story is actually a history of the car and it's 15 years of production.

Should be at most bookstores that have a magazine counter. If you are an NSX fan, certainly worth the $4 cover price.

Thanks

I guess not repost are bad or else i would have missed that magazine.

Sorry for the re-post. I looked for it earlier and must have just missed.

Anyway, if someone (like me) missed reading it and sees this notice for a 1st time, they still should be able to pick it up.

Thanks for the heads up, I stopped by Barnes and Noble and picked it up today!!

Back