• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in front of American Gigolo house

If you're familiar with the movie, there's this one scene where Julian (Richard Gere) parks his Black 450 SL in front of the mansion of one of his rich clients. Here's my Black NSX in front of the same house. It's located in Pasadena.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 364
Thats awesome pic, the NSX look so sexy in front of that mansion

Great photo.

So, what *exactly* did you do after parking your car? And how much did you get paid? ;)

LOL. Well, since 91 octane is almost $5 a gallon in Pasadena, I told her she could top off my tank in lieu of cash payment

Pasadena, Texas, right?

http://mapq.st/HQ3V7X

I did hear everything is bigger there, even the McMansions :biggrin:

Pasadena Ca. as in Rose Bowl......Actually, Pasadena was the "Beverly Hills" of Los Angeles before Beverly Hills became the rich people's neighborhood of choice. Some of the houses there are spectacular

If you're familiar with the movie, there's this one scene where Julian (Richard Gere) parks his Black 450 SL in front of the mansion of one of his rich clients. Here's my Black NSX in front of the same house. It's located in Pasadena.

I believe the house behind you is where they filmed the one of the beverly hillbillies movies.

I used to rollerblade a bike all around there as a kid :)

Back