• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in S2000 clothing

I was doing research on the Beaverun Circuit when I ran across this video. Seems like PA plate NSXTASY got good billing in the S2000 promo video... twice!

Last edited:
nsx2tall said:
I was doing research on the Beaverun Circuit when I ran across this video. Seems like PA plate NSXTASY got good billing in the S2000 promo video... twice.

I've been on the track with him. he's a pretty cool guy and deserves good billing. If it's the same guy I'm thinking of his NSX is supercharged!

The owner is "hardtopguy" on here and s2ki. He and his brother (the guy installing the spoiler on the yellow car, and likely the guy driving the NSX, in the video) have been huge assets to the S2000 community over the years. Very good guys.

Incedentally, that's the first US market '92 NSX. I've always wanted it but they won't sell it to me. :(

Jeff's a great guy. He rode me around the track at that event and scared the bejesus outta me.

But I traded the S in on an NSX a year later :smile: .

Back