• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Install Experience Vince's Auto Body Works A+!

Thanks Joe L of Vince's Auto Body Works of Poughkeepsie NY for not only providing A+ service with the install of my Bilstein shocks and a perfect alignment for my 1996 NSX-T, but for attention to detail every step of the way. I was impressed to say the least. I've been in and out of performance and body shops with various toys throughout the years, but can honestly say Joe's shop and crew is top notch. He is well versed in understanding the NSX both on the inside and out, and I would recommended his services any day. Plus he's a wonderful guy to chat with and truly appreciates all angles of this amazing car!

You made the trip well worth it.

I shall return,

Ben W

You're lucky to be so close. I only get to chat with him in Japan.

Last edited:
The more you learn about Joe the more amazed you will be.He loves cars but has a special place in his heart for the nsx and Honda.He is witty as hell and a talented musician to boot.

He just might be "the most interesting man in the world":biggrin: Joe truly is a gentleman annnnd a scholar

Back