• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX is not a supercar for jay leno.

Jay is speaking as an American...and horsepower is all the rage! :rolleyes:

Are you suggesting that Americans are more obsessed with HP than other other nations? In case you haven't been paying attention to the global car market, European manufacturers make far, far more super-high HP vehicles than do US manufacturers. There are easily 20 makes/models from Europe with 500+ HP, compared to maybe 4 or 5 from US. No US manufacturer makes anything close to the 1000 HP Veyron.

Also, I can guarantee that Candians buy about the same number of high HP cars as Americans, prorated for the different size in populations.

Thank you.:biggrin:

Other than the Tonight Show, all Jay Leno is famous for is Doritos commercials.

Proof that Jay Leno truly is a Jackass.

:confused: Who does this???:confused:

How does this make him a jackass - its a one-off car that he probably drives one per year. BTW, the car was built years ago by a somewhat noted artist and originally called the Blastolene special. Leno has many unique and one-off cars - this one just happens to be BIG.

As for the turbo-charging, how is that any different than Factor X getting 1000 HP out of an NSX engine?

....... Jay Leno truly is a Jackass.

jay-lenos-tank-car.jpg

I'd say he is more of a BAD-ASS for doing that ....
Oscar

Totally disagree with Jay! Sure Vettes and Cobra's can beat my NSX but when we both drive by a crowd of people which car do you think they are looking at? Besides, Turbochargers can do wonders.

Back