• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx Jack, Tools And Compressor

Anyone know where I might get a jack, handle/lug wrench & compressor for my 2000 NSX. (all the tools etc. that came with Same.) (Possibly someone that has converted to track only??) While cleaning the interior and carpets of my "addiction", I found that all the tools/jack have "blown away" from their home under the trunk carpet.:eek: I don't know how long they have been away from home:confused: but I cannot pin down where/when they can have wandered off. It has always been serviced by the local Acura dealer - however not surprisingly, they know nothing! Does anyone know if Acura/Honda uses this jack in any of their other offerings? Or, heaven forbid, if nothing else shows up - where can I get the part # for these parts? Thanks in advance for any help, don't ya know?

Last edited:
If you are looking to buy these items from another owner you might want to post it in the 'NSX Parts Wanted' forum as it might get more response.
I wonder if they are all the same because I took mine completely out and everything is still in the styrofoam container. I wouldn't want to advertise that I have it if it different for later model years.

Back