• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Keyless Entry System (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NSX Keyless Entry System (New)

Brand new, never installed Acura keyless entry sytem for NSX (Acura part number 08E6O-SLO-201F). Comes compelete in the original box with wiring harness, wireless receiver with mounting brackets, two remote fobs with covers, batteries, instructions. Transmitter to receivers id: 37100211.

I bought this set from an Acura dealer a month ago, then realized it was only for pre-2004 NSX (I have a 2005). The plastic baggies containing the various components were opened and the parts spread out on my dining room table before I learned it wouldn't work on my NSX. Again, this keyless entry system was never installed and the harness connectors never plugged in. The NSX keyless entry system has been discontinued by Acura and is becoming increasingly rare as the dealer indicated that there were less than 15 left worldwide at the time I purchased it.

Available for pickup in Kingwood, Tx or will ship for actual shipping costs.

Dave Bell

832-518-9994

List Date: 10/20/2012

For more info, check out this listing in the NSX Prime marketplace: NSX Keyless Entry System (New)
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $250 + $15 Shipping
Retails for: $469 | You Save $219 | That's a 46% Discount!

--------------------------------------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back