• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX logo Carbon Fiber iPhone cases

Glad you guys like the cases....this is what I have left! (once they are gone, they are gone.....)

LMK:

iPhoneCFcases.jpg

Rick, have you given any thought to doing some Motorola Droid cases with the NSX logo? I'd be all in for that---

hey Steve, quite honestly this is not something I wanted to get into - my friend gave me some initially just for fun and I thought the nsx guys would want the iPhone cases. I have no plans to carry or make any other cases since with cell phones it just really isn't a market I want to get into as there are way too many models/types to get!

I only have what is left to sell and that's it :)

We can however wrap many cell phones with CF vinyl but you would need to be local as I don't think anyone can be without their phone while we wrap them and ship it back :tongue:

Rick, I could always activate my old RAZR MAXX Ve and send you my Droid to wrap.:wink: BTW, FedEx left me a present today---

Sure I can have it wrapped same day and back out to you next day if you want....

My brother is getting the Incredible and wants us to wrap his too :biggrin:

(this film is thicker than most clear bra so it's essentially a good layer of protection against scratches, just not shock)

rick

Last edited:
PAYMENT SENT!!! for a black carbon snap on iphone case with RED nsx lettering

thanks, got it! :)

Sorry no iPhone4 cases for now....I will ask my buddy if/when he plans to source those cases. I know he has tons of cases for iPhone4 but not in CF.

rick

Do you have any iPhone 3GS cases with the logo in Black? If so, how do I order one?
Thanks!
-r

Yes we have the cases but logos are only available in RED :)

You can chose, black or white CF, snap on rear or sleeved (only in black cF)

To buy:

Send $12.00 via Paypal to:

[email protected]

Are these available for the new Verizon Iphone 4? I hear they use different cases because some buttons are in different places.

Are these available for the new Verizon Iphone 4? I hear they use different cases because some buttons are in different places.

Yes we have them for both Verizon and ATT iPhone4, PM me :)

Back