• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx meet in san diego!!! Deja Vu showgirls!! New date july july 17

Ok guys i have confirmation on the date july 17th sunday. Ill have plenty of food and plenty of drinks. Lets all make this happen for the first time ever at a world famous strip club. Harley motorcycle has a run once a year and i think its time to have a nsx meet in san diego, and why not a strip club. We will start at Deja vu on midway dr and then head to pacers showgirls and possibly a short pacific highway drive. Im all in for all suggestions on where we should go. I have the hook up at all the clubs in town so if you guys want to have fun in san diego for at least 1 day, lets do it. Ladies are more than welcome to come if they like ill have passes for every1 to waive admission charges. Once again food will be provided and if you want to bring some of your own food you are welcome. Let me know if you guys are interested email me "[email protected]"

Thanks!!!!

Last edited:
Thats 1 any more takers!!!!

This sounds good! I am tempting to go.

karl
count me in if im in town.
gabe

Hmmm... dancers always seem to use names like 'Mercedes', 'Porsche', 'Lexas' (ref. South Park, ep. 'Raisins')... never met one named 'NSX'?

Sounds like fun, never contemplated an NSX event where I wasn't staring at the cars...

Back