• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX meets 430 Scuderia Rear End

Well... If more members paid attention to what we are about to launch.... this would be a non issue as our new kit has a much more aggressive front end, large functional rear ducts that take air into the engine compartment on both sides (3 places if you buy and install the snorkel), and the most accepted and liked front bumper... originally made by Nico in Austraila (NSXBOX).. with Veilside mirrors made for left hand drive (you cant see out of the passenger side with the veilside mirrors... they are fixed with just a pivot point and made for RHD) A 3d billet aluminum hood ordiment,all for a painted and installed price well below the crazy prices other vendors are charging....

Here are some pics before the entire kit is done.. We only want to make 1 correct kit... with a few options to add to.. that is why we have waited so long... we will be done before the end of Feburary... and we already have 2 NSX's waiting for the kit to be installed...

I hope you enjoy... we would like to finish this kit with an accepted rear end .. if if you want something like this made... we will make it.

Attachments

• front 1.jpg
    front 1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 688
  • front 2.jpg
    front 2.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 398
  • front 3.jpg
    front 3.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 364
  • front 4.jpg
    front 4.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 657
  • NSX-front fender.jpg
    NSX-front fender.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 863
  • side view.jpg
    side view.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 578
  • side view looking down.jpg
    side view looking down.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 464
  • nsx stmpo billet hood ord.jpg
    nsx stmpo billet hood ord.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 364
IMO - the front fenders look a bit bulbous and doesn't flow with the shape of the car.

...but then again 'looks' are subjective and opinions are just that.

:smile:

IMO - the front fenders look a bit bulbous and doesn't flow with the shape of the car.

...but then again 'looks' are subjective and opinions are just that.

:smile:

Thanks for your imput... the front fenders will make more sence when the rear q's and door panels are completed... pics will be out shortly

Last edited:
Alright, stuntman, Dhalsim and STMPO have the best exhaust location. Here's my final version:

scuderiaNSX71.jpg

Now onto the production phase! Now I wish my car was white instead of black. I wish I still had my old "ITS FAST" plate too.

Could someone please photoshop this with different colors (specifically red)? Also, if it's not too much trouble, with the OEM wing too please :smile:

Well... this little change i made brings this rear end to what i'd want to have in my NSX.

MyRearEnd.jpg

I think this way it's more easy to build because of a almost OEM exhaust exits location

Well... this little change i made brings this rear end to what i'd want to have in my NSX.

MyRearEnd.jpg

I think this way it's more easy to build because of a almost OEM exhaust exits location
I like this one except the exhaust might be too small for NSX, so I came up with an IS-F style exhaust.

MyRearEnd1.jpg

Alright, stuntman, Dhalsim and STMPO have the best exhaust location. Here's my final version:

scuderiaNSX71.jpg

Now onto the production phase! Now I wish my car was white instead of black. I wish I still had my old "ITS FAST" plate too.

Very well done. You have perfect sizing and location for the exhausts. The thickness on the 45 degree angels between the white and black are good. The only thing i wouldn't keep are the small rectangular reflector slits, they break up the white areas in an uneven way. Delete those and you have a very nice rear end...on the car:biggrin:

I think that your option would take this further away from a OEMish look.

so, i've edited once again and made the exits a little bigger:
MyRearEnd2.jpg

I like this one except the exhaust might be too small for NSX, so I came up with an IS-F style exhaust.

MyRearEnd1.jpg

MyRearEnd.jpg

I tried this version a couple of days ago before going the center exit route. The actual oem location is more inboard than where you've placed them, so I had to move the black grill and diffusor inward. It didn't look as good, so I went with the center exit.

Now that I have settled on a design I think is workable, I need an old oem rear bumper cover either with or without the foam support and lower valence. Beat up and scratched is ok. This would be used to fabricate a mold for the new style bumper.

Anyone have one?

Hi,

you're forgetting a few important things:

- it's easier to move a exhisting OEM tips one or two inches either left or right than changing the entire exhaust to a center exit one.
- so the production of this bumper is doable, you got to go in the direction of what most peoples needs... and i think that, as hilighted in the previous poit, the more the changes needed and more the money to be spent, the fewer the people willing to commit to do it, leading to a dead project.

- i don't want a center exit in my car, so, if it goes ahead, i either had to buy one of this and do a custom change or going a different route.

Nuno

I tried this version a couple of days ago before going the center exit route. The actual oem location is more inboard than where you've placed them, so I had to move the black grill and diffusor inward. It didn't look as good, so I went with the center exit.

Hi,

you're forgetting a few important things:

- it's easier to move a exhisting OEM tips one or two inches either left or right than changing the entire exhaust to a center exit one.
- so the production of this bumper is doable, you got to go in the direction of what most peoples needs... and i think that, as hilighted in the previous poit, the more the changes needed and more the money to be spent, the fewer the people willing to commit to do it, leading to a dead project.

- i don't want a center exit in my car, so, if it goes ahead, i either had to buy one of this and do a custom change or going a different route.

Nuno

I appreciate your comments and understand your point. The outer bumper part itself wouldn't have to change whether you were willing to relocate your exhaust tips a couple inches or were going to use a center exit exhaust. It's the black inner mesh part that would be modified to suit the exhaust exit of your choice.

I love that my suggestion on exhaust location has gone this far :smile::smile: Maybe one more suggestion would be to make the exhaust tips look more like that of a Mercielago (sorry about spelling) Where you have on large exhaust tip that will fill the center location, or even divide it into two tips, but still match the shape of the center location.

Just my .02c, or maybe it's .04c since this is my second suggestion...hehe.

NSX looks like it has some gonads with that scuderia rear end. Cant wait for the end results.

I love that my suggestion on exhaust location has gone this far :smile::smile: Maybe one more suggestion would be to make the exhaust tips look more like that of a Mercielago (sorry about spelling) Where you have on large exhaust tip that will fill the center location, or even divide it into two tips, but still match the shape of the center location.

Just my .02c, or maybe it's .04c since this is my second suggestion...hehe.

Sorry Velveeta, I left you out of the list of inspirations for the exhaust location, and you were the first to suggest it. I've edited my post to give you credit. The great thing about the center exhaust is you could change the tips to reflect what you like.

Now I just need an old crappy upper bumper cover to get started.

Sorry Velveeta, I left you out of the list of inspirations for the exhaust location, and you were the first to suggest it. I've edited my post to give you credit. The great thing about the center exhaust is you could change the tips to reflect what you like.

Now I just need an old crappy upper bumper cover to get started.

Yeah but he didn't draw a cool picture like I did. :cool:

Alright, Velveeta, stuntman, Dhalsim and STMPO have the best exhaust location. Here's my final version:

scuderiaNSX71.jpg

Dave I think this looks awesome!! I would like others have pointed out probably reduce the size of those indicators so that they don't dominate the lines as much (or eliminate them whatever looks better).

Dave I think this looks awesome!! I would like others have pointed out probably reduce the size of those indicators so that they don't dominate the lines as much (or eliminate them whatever looks better).

I did a Photochop last night without the reflectors in the bumper. It didn't change the look a lot and I kind of liked it with them but it's certainly easier to just leave them out. I've been driving around the last few days looking at the backs of cars to try to spot an oem reflector that matches. So far, haven't seen one. So consider them gone.

As for making it, consider it in process. My brother in law was the R&D guy for Boston Whaler, so his job was to fabricate molds to make composite / fiberglass boat parts. He's going to help me make this a reality, so stay tuned.

Back