• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX MEETUP 9/8/2013 Gold Coast Concours

Hey everybody! Hope all is well with everyone. Now there is a big meet that happens every year in Glen Clove Long Island New York. This year, I want the NSXs to take over to show them the true exotics. To register a charitable donation is made for diabetes research here http://www.diabetesresearch.org/Gold-Coast-Concours-Bimmerstock-2013 So it's a great meet that is for a good cause and there will be plenty of other exotics but most importantly NSX owners can meet up. I would love to have as many NSXs as possible. For everyone who is able to attend, I suggest we all meet up in wheatley plaza(around 7:30 and we leave 7:45) that is a few minutes south of the meet off the same main road so we can all roll in together :smile:. Let's start a list going people, who's going to make it?!!!

Still time left people, jump in!

- - - Updated - - -

Update , the meet up ( at Wheatley plaza ) will be at 8:30 am. 7:30 is a little too early and I found out that registered vehicles can arrive from 8-9:30. I will be at the plaza from 8:30-8:45

Back