• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX NA2 Facelift MT Coupe not Targa, 2004 with 5000 miles Euospec, Longbeach blue/blk

Hi guys, my name is Patrick i'm from Europe and thinking of buying a unicorn NSX. It is the official Car that was exposed at the Geneva Motorshow in 2004. It is from an official NSX Dealer first hand car, like new. Everything is original, except new tires, liquids and timing belt.

For sure it is way rarer than any Zanardi or Type R and in almost brand new condition.

What is your opinion what that car is worse. The owner is willing to let it go, but he wants me to make an offer...

Thank you for your comments.

Patrick

Last edited:
Well, i'm sorry, the car is not advertised, but i saw it, but was not allowed to make pictures...but just imagine an almost brand new 2004 NSX in Longbeach blue...as a coupe, but with the facelift NA2, they don't have black roofs anymore...Anyways it is a numbers game here...only about a handfull coupe's are build as a facelift, in order not being R's. This one is as good as brand new...and a unicorn, what is it worth?

You could be a prospective seller as well though?!? Is this a car in Europe or the US? If in Europe then you're probably getting a price from the European market owners.... The prices are vastly different either side of the pond

I'm in the car Business and had different NSX before, not for selling i was taking care of them and driving it! For dealers in europe, NSX are not interesting, very slow sellers. I'm a enthusiast, and had a 1991 NA1, a yellow 3.2 NA2 Targa 1997, and a 3.2 Coupe Na2 1998 in sebring silver(another unicorn car, was searching for this for several years) and i gonna buy it back. I know a lot about this cars and think they are Masterpieces. I don't care if all the other sportcars can be faster etc. I think NSX are the best Sportcars for customer satisfaction. Great quality and timeless. As i said, i want to be the future owner of that rare blue car. Yes the car is in europe. I know the prices for normal NSX very well. But thats a car that is interesting for the whole world, specially for the biggest LHD US Market. Thats why i'm asking that forum. In Europe i already have several quotes...but NSX Forum Members in Europe are young (lots of fast and furious types), and most of the cars are tuned. They dont care about collecting and pampering rare models. In the states more people collect and know about the NSX super cars, and appreciate it...Thats why there were more than 8000 sold in the us, in Europe only about 600 LHD. In Europe most people just collect Porsche's, Ferrari's etc...European Price back in 2004 was about 105'000 USD, i think in the US only about 90'000.--. So this morning on ebay, a NA2 Facelift Targa Model went for approx. 74000 US with 12000 Miles. But Targas are not that rare, from a collectors point. I think that car could almost the Newprice area and could go higher...

If that's your perception of European NSX owners then I'll leave you to it. Bearing in mind I live in the UK and have met lots of European owners of these cars I would beg to differ on your assumptions... You can still own/collect a rare model, pamper it AND use it as some people do. Just looking at it would be a waste and only eventually lead to problems...

What is your opinion what that car is worse. The owner is willing to let it go, but he wants me to make an offer...

Thank you for your comments.

Patrick

If you really want it and the seller doesn't want to sell it - very expensive.
If you don't really want it and the seller wants to get rid of it - pretty cheap.

Cars in this category are hard to pin down an exact price on as it comes down to buyer/seller desires. If you want a range, I'd say more than $50k and less than $200k ;) Based on your posting though, sounds like you already have a pretty solid view on what you think the car is worth.

Last edited:
Back