• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX needed for a Video shoot/photoshoot

I'm helping out the NW finest LandinWilliams Videographer with a video shoot. He needs some NSX. If you guys are available for the shoot. Please reply to this post so I can get a count of how many I can provide him. Then we can set a date and spot for the shoot.

Here's some of his work.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4ZfKbr8nSh4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I am interested, had a good time at the last photo shoot in Jan on MLK day. Just need date and time to coordinate.

Last edited:
I can do it. But I have very specific green room needs... So who do I email my list of 'wants' to?!?!

Wow! Any more pics of your car... love the color!!

Agree need more pics. saw these on instagram.

Screenshot_2013-03-12-19-07-28-1.png

Screenshot_2013-03-12-19-07-15-1.png

Anyone signing up for AUTOCON? I just registered, so I will be there. I was informed that if there is a group of people we can have the group parked together.

I don't see any point of paying $50 to have people looking at my car. so 50/50 chance now.

I can understand your reasoning. Heading to Redmond Towne Center is a better price. Free!

My thought is, to my knowledge this is the first time AUTOCON has been to the Seattle area. I have not been to one and at least I'll check to see if its a dud or worth it. :smile:

Last edited:
I have a Midnight Pearl 1995 NSX-T. I wouldn't mind participating, let me know day/time, thanks!

Back