• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX noticed by female!

It always seems men & children seem to notice or give thumbs up to the
NSX but today I was stopped at a light and a lady called to me and said
" Sir what kind of car is that?" I said it's an NSX. She replied to me saying
"Wow that sure is sweet!" Gave me the thumbs up sign and took off. I figure
she was about 75!

Dave, She actually thought the car was mine and she had been trying to find me for a long time now.
How disappointed was she??? lol
Just kidding, You are King of Women.
Trev
p.s. That Dali Rice Rocket was loud! I sold it to Sam. I got your adaptors at home.

Here in Markham and Richmond Hill the NSX is a chick magnet. The major road called HWY #7 is a road that runs throught the 2 cities and during the weekends are filled with modded up japanese cars and high end cars. There are alot of people that drive japanese cars here so I am just guessing people from here are more familiar with the NSX and the females here know the NSX and love them. :smile:

On our last cruise out to Banff, rjmcmillan got hit on by a elderly lady visiting from New Zealand, next thing i knew she was sitting in the drivers seat and John was snapping pictures of her :eek:

John - musta been the baseball hat or maybe it was because yours was the only silver one?

Its even cooler when a female knows what kind of car it is. My last experience was at a show and I asked a few import models to pose with my car and she said .... Nice Nsx ! ....:biggrin:

Are you sure it was really a woman?

Stu told me that on the way home from "gummer night" at the drag bar, he saw a guy in a black NSX and he struck up a conversation with him.

I had an older lady approach me in the parking lot at the grocery not too long ago and...

HER: Excuse me.

ME: Yes.

HER: Is that a Camero?

ME: Well yes it is a Camero. How did you know that?

HER: My son knows a lot about cars.

ME: That's great. He's really taught you well.:rolleyes:

HER: Is that a Camero?

ME: Well yes it is a Camero. How did you know that?

LOL, I've heard of C5 Corvette owners giving a local nsx owner the wave as they passed each other. :)

My car's completely rebadged as a Honda and it confuses the hell out of everyone. I've had people asking me if its the new Prelude.

Yep, I got waved to by a C5 owner. Of course, it's possible she was just being friendly. Possible.

Ah, so it was Brad! I couldn't remember who told me that story :biggrin:

Corvettes waving at NSXs?

I was riding with Dave a while back and a guy in an El Camino drove by - Dave stated waving and honking - I was soooo embarrassed!

but then - when we caught up to the guy at a red light and Dave called across "Hi Farm Boy" I thought we we were going to be killed - it turned out to be a good friend of Dave's - apparently he's on the board of directors of the El Camino Club!

Actually I meet MORE women when I'm out riding around on my 1999 Aprilia SR50 SCOOTER. Did I mention it's pearl green? lol seriously!

Oh and check this, I've not officially met MORE women while out on my longboard skateboard than in the nsx!

How bizarre is that????

Meeting women ratio

NSX 1:10 Scooter Winner: scooter
NSX 1:5 Longboard Winner: longboard
NSX 1:(where is the infinity key? lol) my daughter Winner: My daughter lol

Back