• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX on Bullrun?

Its a veilside without the rear spoiler. Kinda wimpy sounding exhaust:wink:

I'll admit, the exhaust needed to be fixed... And believe me, it has :)

I have been enjoying the show lately since they have NSX team. I don't know if your NSX taillight is OUT right side or just the camera angle:wink:

Good luck NSX team:biggrin:

I blew a fuse is all. Only happened that night and has been running strong ever since (show was filmed 6 months ago). Now I gotta work on a for sale thread to start my next project!

Nice run through that slalom last night. Car was so planted it looked like a slot racing car as it was running through the flags. Good stuff :cool:

Nice run through that slalom last night. Car was so planted it looked like a slot racing car as it was running through the flags. Good stuff :cool:

Yeah, I could tell that team NSX had that challenge in the bag...between the other cars (heavy piggies:biggrin:) and their drivers (some inexperience showing) they wouldn't stand a chance against the NSX. Nice job with that one CiNcity!:smile:

Thanks guys! As soon as we got to the finish line and saw it was on pavement, we knew right away we'd have a good chance of staying another episode. It was a great one for sure! Next weeks episode is going to be just as awesome! I can't wait!!

So are you guys getting paid by the producers ?

A couple of years ago some friends ran a Pantera on the show and got stiffed and said it was a total hassle as they were always short on money...

Have they gotten any better ?

I'll admit, the exhaust needed to be fixed... And believe me, it has :)

Congrats on making it to the final.
The Lambo looked smooth in the challenge, that's probably why they looked slower than they were.
Good luck next week.

Dang it, almost ruined it for myself lol. I THINK I saw someone post NSX 2nd but not sure and not gonna check. I don't have speed unfortunately but I'm watching the episodes on "on demand". On demand is always a little bit behind so I'm not there quite yet!

Just checked on demand...........still only showing the Sonoma to Shasta! Still waiting!

So are you guys getting paid by the producers ?

A couple of years ago some friends ran a Pantera on the show and got stiffed and said it was a total hassle as they were always short on money...

Have they gotten any better ?

Well Coz, you didn't get a response to the question! I hope this guy CiNCity reads all the posts cause yours is a real question that I'd sure as heck like to know the answer to. Funny how a program that gets so much pub could operate stiffing the participants. That's bad form - cause you konw the guy hosting is making big bucks. Anyway, wonder who that Panetara bunch was ????:wink:

BTW, brother, we need some real pro pictures of that ride of yours..... go team Coz! For those that don't keep up with the build section here - Coz has just finished his wide body and painted it and raced it and showed incredibly well against some strong competition that really KNOW how to race! A mighty feat - catch up on your reading in that section - you'll be impressed with Coz's ride and especially his performance!!!

Back