• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX on craigslist. Is it legitimate?! JH4NA1154RT000127

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/801743773.html

Contacted seller says he is in California. Says the car is spotless with 58K miles on it ! No phone number yet though! What do you folks think?

(edit) Dam i should've put this in the classifieds section. Mods if you can do that it'd be great.
Meantime I got the VIN from the guy (via email)
JH4NA1154RT000127

Last edited:
Re: NSX on craigslist. Is it legitimate?!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/801743773.html

Contacted seller says he is in California. Says the car is spotless with 58K miles on it ! No phone number yet though! What do you folks think?

So it's $18K. It's listed on Craigslist in Chicago and the car is in California. No phone number.

I would jump on this deal. You've found a real bargin Pal.

See ya at our next meet with your new NSX.:wink:

Don't even do a PPI. Fly out there and give the guy a cashiers check or wire the the money and drive it home. Maybe you can even make it to NSXPO. :biggrin:

Don't even do a PPI. Fly out there and give the guy a cashiers check or wire the the money and drive it home. Maybe you can even make it to NSXPO. :biggrin:

I would do the whole xpo not just the wkend stuff:tongue:

I have to give the scammer some credit for doing a little bit of homework. The VIN shows up here as a past dealer sale http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22942 with the correct color combo, legit-sounding miles, a K40 and Dinan chip (ah yes, pre-BMW-only Dinan chips).

Also, it doesn't show up on California craigslist sites despite the seller claim of where it is.

OP, I saw this in my craigslist in Atlanta as well. I've talked to the guy and he's not the easiest guy to talk to. His cell is 401-369-9707, which is different than the Autotrader Ad I found as well. 401 area is in Maryland as I just found out this morning.

I'm beginning to think that the Seller is actually using a legitimate car to scam people maybe?

I pursed this ad for about a week and have a thread ni the new owners section.

OP, I saw this in my craigslist in Atlanta as well. I've talked to the guy and he's not the easiest guy to talk to. His cell is 401-369-9707, which is different than the Autotrader Ad I found as well. 401 area is in Maryland as I just found out this morning.

I'm beginning to think that the Seller is actually using a legitimate car to scam people maybe?

I pursed this ad for about a week and have a thread ni the new owners section.

Why would you think that?:confused::rolleyes:

Why would you think that?:confused::rolleyes:

Haha, unfortunately I tried to make myself believe that this was indeed a real deal. Its funny how far you try to pursue a scam when you really want to believe its real :biggrin:

Haha, unfortunately I tried to make myself believe that this was indeed a real deal. Its funny how far you try to pursue a scam when you really want to believe its real :biggrin:

Well at least it only cost you some time. Good luck in your search.

Back